Bad news first:
James and I were being dorks last night and I was claiming to have more muscles in my legs than him. Well, James decided that to prove my point we should have a leg war. We both sat on opposite sides of the couch, and put our feet together. (Point being to push the other person's legs into his/her face.) Well, I gave it all I had and as I was just about to give up, I heard this horrible cracking noise! Come to find out- we busted something inside the arm of the couch! It still looks normal, but it's a little wobbly now. I guess we should be more careful from now on!
Good News:
So, I've been working really hard to lose my baby weight right? Well, I don't have a scale, so I use my mom's scale when I'm home, and a friends scale whenever I go to her house. Well, I had been feeling really good about how I was eating and exercising, so I got on Kristin's scale and guess what? It said that I had GAINED 7 pounds in a few weeks! I was dying! I was so depressed the rest of the day, and James told me that's why he won't let me buy a scale for myself. Well, I said this was good news right? Okay, here it comes... I went back to Kristin's house a week later and tried to weigh again to see if I lost or not. I realized, as I was stepping on her scale, that the little line was starting at the 10 instead of the zero!!! I was SO relieved the my hard work wasn't making me gain weight afterall! Anyway- I weighed myself, subtracted 10 pounds, and I was shocked! It said that I was back to my pre-baby weight! I still don't quite get why my clothes don't all fit yet, though. I guess I gained and lost weight in different places this time. Oh well- at least I'm finally on the right track to meeting my goal! I asked Kristin why her scale was all messed up, and she told me she set it that way on purpose. I guess her doctor's scale is a little high, but she didn't want them to be different so she changed hers. Good news for me though!
3 comments:
congratulation! that is awesome. you should be proud of yourself. reward yourself with a cookie. haha.
I would've been so mad if the scale said I gained 10 lbs! Way to go on your diet Cam. You're amazing. Tell your friends to drive here, and I'll take all the pics they want!:) But if they want a birth announcement, I can design one for them and e-mail it to them. I agree that you need to reward yourself with a cookie too. I need to call you!
Man you're awesome! I'm still not down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have 3 lbs. to go. I'll have to find out what you're doing. Congrats!!
Post a Comment