This is what James came home with last night after work. Sweet huh? I feel horrible though, because I was actually a little annoyed that he was late coming home from work. I was waiting up for him to watch an episode of "The Office" that I taped earlier. (I absolutely love that show, and love Thursdays because of that show!) When he showed up with an Arby's Chocolate Shake (my favorite!) AND flowers, I felt a little guilty for being secretly annoyed! (Good thing I didn't tell him I was annoyed or he might not have given me the shake! haha.) I remember telling him when we were first married that he should try to be as romantic as my dad. I'll never forget his reply... "When you become as patient as my mom, I'll be happy to be as romantic as your dad!" (His mom is the most patient, soft spoken person I've ever known! No chance of that happening soon!) However, after last night I guess I better work on being a little more patient since he's working on being more romantic!!! Either way, I decided that I have the best husband in the world! Sorry girls- he's ALL MINE!So, today Carson, Mckenzie, and I went over to a friends house to let our kids play together. It was a lot of fun. She has such a cute house and I'm SO jealous sometimes!!! She has a little boy Carson's age, and a little girl a few months older then Kenz. Her husband is also in school, and their families live in Arizona, and Utah. We have a lot in common, so I really like hanging out with her. James likes to tease me because I met this girl at the Public Library during "Mother Goose Story Time"! I guess it's amusing to James that I meet people at the library, but hey, I'm a little limited on options here! He gets to meet friends and communicate with other adults every day at work and school. This is where I spend MY time... Home, the backyard playground, church, the Mall playground, the Public Library, McKees Pet store, etc. I meet people however I can! I'm not picky!
Is it wierd that I would rather put McKenzie in any other color but light pink? I know it's wierd since she's a baby girl. It's not that I don't like the color pink, it's just that with her dark hair, I love her so much more in bright colors. Red is one of my favorites, so today I dressed her all up in red and I was excited because she smiled for some pictures. ENJOY!


4 comments:
Kenzie is so cute - and such a smiler (sp?)! Can't wait to see here again at the wedding...
Posting clips is easy! If you have them on your computer, it's simple. Create an account at www.photobucket.com (it's free) and upload them onto your site account. Then, all you do is copy the HTML tag into the text of your blog and VOILA! Let me know if you have problems...
Look at the smile! WOW! She is getting so big! I love James' response to you asking to be more romantic. haha.. Tonight Aaron felt bad for not being home very often and he said, "let's go to smiths and pick you up some flowers." How's that for romantic? HAHA!
your little girl is beautiful. wow. that head of hair is unbelievable. Thanks for checking out my blog...hope you don't mind me pokin' my nose around yours!!:)
oh, btw, I LOOOOOOOVE the office too. Can't wait for Thursdays!
Post a Comment