Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

I saw this "tag" game on a few of my friends' blogs and thought it sounded like fun. (Great idea Emily!) Here's how you play...



1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one (or however many you want) memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.



Rule #3 (I made this one up myself) If you are looking at this post you HAVE to leave a comment. If you don't know me at all, and you are just some psycho blog stalker (I'm one of those, once in awhile...although I don't think I'm really psycho...but it's debatable) Make something up, and make me sound nice!

21 comments:

Michelle said...

Fine, if you're going to twist my arm, I guess I'll leave a comment. But you so owe me...uh...let me get back to you. ;)

So one memory of us. How about the two of us showing up all the little kids on my "not for adult use" slip n' slide. Ah, good times.

Emily said...

You are so cute. I have the same memory as you left on mine, but I wasn't thinking you were dumb, just really fun and willing to try anything! I also remember when I met you that I hoped we became friends because you were just so nice and friendly and SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

My memory is actually one of you and James before you were married or engaged and you made a weird video in your bedroom with James, looking at zits and other strange things. When I saw it I thought to myself, "It looks like she'll fit in with our family just fine."

Josh and Shalae said...

The memory I still laugh at today is when I stayed after school with you and you had a little "problem" in the bathroom. I had to make up an excuse to your teacher as to why you wouldn't be able to come back into the classroom. So stinkin' (no pun intended) funny! haha

Kim and Chet said...

Hmmm so many to choose from. I liked when you were little and you would always ask me to do your hair like mine...haha. I could do my hair but wasn't sure how to do other's like it...haha.

Also...when we were going to St. George in the back of Uncle Cody's car and you were between Uncle Chet and I. You had to go to the bathroom SOOO bad and kept saying you were just going to pee your pants b/c you couldn't hold it anymore. I made you sit on your pillow to "absorb" it because we were on leather seats and didn't want it to run into us...haha! Then when we finally got to a gas station the door to the bathroom was locked and you had to wait anyway!

Anonymous said...

We all have different Memorys of you.
Caleb says that he just liked to go toyou house and play (Mostly with the Carson's toys).
Rob says "When we fisrt met her weren't both of you pregnant?" Yes we were and we gave you info for a doctor in Pocatello (who is still the best one if you ask me.)
He also rmembers watching a movie at you house and we all laughed at him because he ate a whole bag of popcorn.
Me-- I remeber having dinner dates at my house and yours. Our kids loved to play with each other (or just with each others toys).

Shareen said...

I remember the day you got married. You came down that morning and I did your hair. You looked so beautiful. It made me cry just to see what a beautiful young woman you had become. You have blossomed even more since becoming a mom. You are an awesome mom and your kids are lucky to have you. I love you tons and miss you at least that much :)
Love, Aunt Shareen

p.s.
I also loved the times we would go shopping and people thought I was your mom. What a compliment that was for me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yea how could I ever forget! I do recall a time camping & Shalae & I ditched you and Brienna, the 2 of you crying like babies! we hating you thinking we were sooooooooo much older now I wish I was the baby!

Lindsay said...

Gosh, where do I start...ordering in Spanish at Sconecutter, walking into Smiths dressed as a spanish man with his gecko, peeing in BioAg and riding that stupid horse, showing you my belly roll in AP Psych, admiring Mr. Nokes and teasing Mr. Wylie, tickling each others backs during class, you making bets on everything and me winning every time, you setting me up with your "hot" cousin, Prom, Bingham Ball, dressing up as hookers, your bridal picture day at Thanksgiving point, numerous dances @ BHS and dancing like freaks, helping you fundraise for Madrigals, Arby's chocolate shakes, Black Friday shopping, softlips "silk 'n shine", football games, yikes - there's way too many. And they all make me laugh! I love ya Cam! Miss you! ~Linds

Evie B. said...

I remember how welcoming you were to me when I started dating Beau...you were so nice! I wish you lived closer so we had more time to hang out and have our kids play!

Anonymous said...

Hola Senora.

I remember you pulling through my drive-through window and pretending like you could speak my language. The language of love. I remember you were no good but you are pretty lady.

Adios.

Don Juan

Melissa E Photography said...

One of my favorite memories of you is when you said, "it just made me want to poop." HAHAHA!! Makes me bust a gut every time. And hearing your voice in the middle of the night saying, "I know you think you're funny, James, but I'm the one that suffering!" (in response to his homemade method of "keeping you warm" in the sleeping bag.)

Ah... good times.

Anonymous said...

Do your ears hang low? Do they wobbles to and fro? ... need I say more?...

julie said...

I remember drifting off to sleep and hearing some voice belting out Celine Dion upstairs. :) Was it her? You sounded good, so no worries! I remember I always wanted to hang out with you more. Why didn't that happen? I think I didn't want to be obnoxious and invite myself over..lame!

Mary Clark said...

Where do I start, there are so many memories I have of you. Thanks for putting up with me when I would come to visit when I was bored, playing with our kids outside in the playground, taking walks, helping out when my kids had to get stiches which happened quite frequently, watching your little guy when you had to go to work, our walks at the track and mall so we could get in shape, and there are many others thanks for being an awesome friend

Kim and Chet said...

Ooh, I thought of another one... "I'm a WITCH, I'm a lover...." haha (as well as all of the sleepovers, shopping trips, make overs and photo shoots!)

Wendy said...

It still ticks me off to think you got to be the Little Mermaid. I always wanted to wear that darn costume, still do. How annoying!

stephanie said...

Remember that retarded cat that we found up in Grandma Mary's yard? That was hilarious!!!

Shellie said...

There is a whole lifetime of memories for me, but the one common thread through all of them is the way you treat everyone. You have always treated others with the same respect and kindness as you would hope to recieve. I've always admired that about you and still do. I LOVE YOU CAMI JO! Dad

Anonymous said...

Probably my favorite memory of you was in madrigals and talking about "Aunt Flo" and we were just laughing really hard for some reason. I just remember always laughing with you. You have the best, most contagious laugh! I miss it Cami Jo!

Mary said...

Okay, this may not be too fond for you, but it sure stuck out in my mind! It's when Mark kicked you out of choir that one day... I admit I thought it was a little funny, but you were so cool about it! I probably would have burst into tears. And I can only laugh about your experience but I was kicked out of Lagoon!!!