#1. I absolutely love to bite my nails. Yes, many people bite their nails, and think of it as a horrible habit. I love it. I do it when I'm bored, when I'm nervous, when I'm driving, or when I just want something to chew on. Sounds gross, huh? Okay...ultimate confession.....The other day, I actually bit off more nails then I could chew at once, and, (instead of picking the best and biggest nail to chew on and throwing the rest out, like usual), I decided to SAVE a few good ones for later. That is when I realized I have a sick problem. Now, just to redeem myself a tiny bit... I don't actually swallow them, like SOME people I know. I just chew them for awhile, and then put them in the garbage,or out the car window or.......behind the couch.

#2. My next sick pleasure, unfortunately, causes a bit of discomfort to my children. But I LOVE to suction out their noses with this little bad boy. Obviously, every mother knows that this comes in handy with babies and toddlers who cannot blow their noses on their own. However, MOST mothers probably don't enjoy sucking out the snot as much as I do. I get some sick satisfaction when I finally "catch" the little booger that is holding on ever so tightly to the inside of the nostril. Gotcha. And what about runny noses, you say? Oh, that's fun too. Nothing like the sound of gooey snot getting sucked into my litle bulb syringe, and blowing it back out onto some toilet paper. Ahh..the simple joys in life.
Grossed out yet? Well, you may want to stop here then.
#3. Number three is probably the sickest and most pleasurable to me. I LOVE popping zits. It's a secret thrill for me to squeeze it just hard enough to see the white pus come oozing out. I love to pop my own zits, but it's actually better to pop somebody else's ( so I don't have to feel the pain). I beg James to let me pop his zits, and he NEVER lets me! It almost makes me mad when he decides to scratch at his zit, instead of letting me pop it the correct way. Such a waste. Such a waste.
(The wonderful model below is showing the correct way to pop a zit. Scratching is totally cheating.)
So, there you have it. 3 of my sickest pleasures. I hope I didn't make any of you vomit.
Now let's hear some of yours...
16 comments:
Are you kidding ME! Seriously, you're so brave to tell all....the only one I'm willing to admit right now is the fact that I CRAVE popping any bone in my body that I can. (and I've found some interesting ones and ways to do it.) I've asked a chiropractor and he said there's nothing wrong with it and you can't get arthritis from it. Okay, tell my mom that.
Hahaha! I love popping zits too! James hates me for it but I just cant resist it! You're so great!
oh my gosh I want to vomit! I love you, but yeah, I'm ill. I can relate to the zits one. There's something so satisfying about getting that out. But nails?! I think that's grossest! Maybe because my roomie was a nursing major and told be all about how under the nails is THE germiest, most bacteria-filled place in your body. And you put that in your mouth!! Eeewww! :) I SO SO love you for confessing though.
Cami, this post is soo funny and soo gross! I love that you were actually thinking of saving some nails for later. I will have to think of some of my own, but one that comes instantly to mind is this: I love to pick my kid's noses. I keep my pinky nails a bit long just so I can grab those suckers out. I don't like snot, but when they get the big, hard crusty ones? Yeah. I really should teach them how to blow their noses, but then what would I have to look forward to?
You are so brave to post this! I love it!
It is my theory that there is one "zit popper" to each relationship. I am that popper. Josh used to hate it but now gets a boyish gleam in his eye and winks at me when he's got a "big one" that he knows I must be DYING to pop. Oh, and I, too, get mad if he picks at or pops them himself. Really, I'm a freak.
Oh, and sometimes, I pick my nose.
Wow. You are brave. I have tons of sick pleasures but I'm not sure I have the guts to divulge them! Go Cam! I laughed at this one. But you forgot to mention that you enjoy watching others pee their pants too.
You are disgusting. And that last picture about made me lose my cookies! :)
But I am with you on the nose sucking thing. I am obsessive about that.
It was great to get a good laugh, after the week we have had around here-- thank for helping us lighten up!
as for "sick pleasures" Rob and I both couldn't think of any for me, but we did come up with a few for him.
1. he love the zit popping and absolutely loves it when they squirt the mirror. He think it is great and won't even clean it up until I've had a chance to see it.
2. he is a nose picker. when he thinks no one is watching he will go digging to find a prize!
I shouldn't tell you anymore. He is going to get upset that I shared that much.
If I or we think of anything about me you will be the first to know.
thanks again for helping us laugh for the first time this week. You are the best!
I love picking my kids waxy ears! Gross I know, but malia has so much wax that I could pick at them everyday. Thanks for sharing your sickest pleasures with us. It was fun to read
oh my gosh cami!! HAHAHA!!! You are a funny girl. Apparantly biting your nails hasn't gotten you sick so that's good! Keep washing those germs away before you bite. :0
Oh my GOSH! I am laughing SO hard! I have to admit that I am a total zit popper too! In fact, Kylee is getting to that fun adolescent age where she is getting LOTS and LOTS of them and I am just dying to put my fingernails to them..LOL!
You are a BRAVE, BRAVE girl to share all! Thanks for the laugh, I LOVE YA!
I want to throw up
What does james do?
I know someone that is very close to me that bites their nails and then eats them!!!!!!!
AHHHH! What have I raised?
Anything to do with snot will make me PUKE. Even reading about it gets my gag reflex going.
I am laughing my head off reading all of everyone's sick pleasures. This is like therapy. Everyone's confessions. I do a lot of gross things, but I can't think of anything I actually enjoy.
I'll sleep on it.
Girl...THAT was..... GREAT!!! I am feeling quite normal now to know that I am not the only one who enjoys a few "sick pleasures"!!
#1. Zit popping....totally LOVE it and I too, get furiously angry when Russ does not let me do his! Rude...after all I do for him!
#2. I totally and completely love to scratch the "cradle cap" off my new babies scalp...it's an addiction that once I get going, can't stop until its gone!
#3. If I could, I would clean other peoples teeth all day long! Love to pop peoples toes, cleaning out belly buttons, and LOVE the suction of snot too! Especially when you get a great huge gooey amount that leaves a pool in the toilet paper. Ah...so satisfying...if only the babies didn't scream all through the process, eh?
Thanks for sharing...it didn't make me one bit sick....really! I am a mom...and have stooped to some low levels...not much that can make me sick!
Post a Comment