Sunday, March 28, 2010

My lameness

After reading some recent blog posts by my fellow bloggers...I have come to the decision that my blog has, as of lately, become rather pathetic. Quite boring actually. Of course, everyone likes new pictures, but I have really dropped the ball on most of my posts. And...for this, I'm very sorry. I'm not sure why, but now I'm feeling a little pressure to be funny.... or... at least interesting. I'll think hard on this, and get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for my lameness. I'll work on it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't have to work to hard. You are a silly girl. Have you read my blog lately? it is mostly pictures and no words. How boring is that? I don't seem to say anything I just post the picture and hope everyone comes up with a great story for me.
Hope things are going well with you guys. How long before you move again? Have you been looking around?
We miss you and wish we could have seen you when we where in Pocatello. Some day we will come further south and visit you guys.
Until then the blog keeps us close. and then there is Facebook...

Lisa said...

Yes....I have been waiting for more. Make it good!!! Just kiddin' I love just seeing the pictures too!
So sorry we didn't call you when we were down. Time wasn't in our favor. I feel really guilty if you must know. I want to come down soon just to have a get-together with no other agenda! How long will you be there. Let's plan a date!!

Lindsay said...

Oh for heaven's sake. You are so much fun. I love your blog! Let's definitely get together soon! Weston just loves your kids.

Anonymous said...

I'd say! you've been quite lame lately! I wanna hear more about your day and your children. . .

The Nelsons said...

I don't think you could be boring if you tried. Actually, I laugh at you talking about being boring! When do you guys move?

Lindsay said...

You're too funny - thanks for your comment! And really, you should try sushi. It's not at all what you would expect. It's delicious. And it's not expensive like I thought it would be. Happy Sumo was about $8 per plate but I found another great little place right in Draper by you called Ginza and they have all their Sushi for half-off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. so it's like $5-6. Totally manageable, to my surprise. Be daring Cam!!! You won't regret it. I swear it's delicious, especially the Vegas roll. Do it!!! (Like the peer pressure?) Haha!!!

Dustin and Janeth said...

My dear Cami, your blog is way cute. I don't know what you are talking about. I love it!!! And I know I'm not the only one.