Tuesday, May 11, 2010

He did it!!!!!

Congratulations to my amazing husband! He graduated from Pharmacy school last Saturday with his Doctorate degree! We went back up to Pocatello for the ceremony and spent a few days with friends. Man, how I've missed them!!!!!! We had so much fun, stayed up way too late, and saw as many friends as we could in the short time we were there. Thanks again Kristin and Lisa for letting us stay! We appreciated it!

So, here is the College Grad..... and can I just say, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!

This one is definately not either of our best pictures, but it's all we've got!)


James will surely miss his friends. (Left to right...Aaron, Matt, James, Todd)


This is a quick picture just before the cereomony started.




This picture was taken the night before at the Pharmacy banquet.




James received the "Idaho State Association Award" for high scholastic achievement and professional development. (A.K.A. good grades???) He really should be proud of himself for doing so well in school. Not only did he get awesome grades (second in his entire class), but he also took care of a wife, three kids, held down a job, and magnified all of his church callings as well. He is such an example to me and I'm so proud of him!
He is the most humble person I know, and will be mad at me for bragging about him, but I just can't help myself. I didn't even know he was second in his class until we went to the Pharmacy Banquet and he got that award. As we sat down to dinner, I looked at the program and noticed he and two other students had two asteriks (**) by his name. That's when I realized he was graduating at the top of his class. He graduated with High Honors, and this is a picture of him receiving his plaque from the Dean of Pharmacy school at the banquet.


A short video of him receiving his diploma...(it's hard to see, but you get the idea!)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Jepson Family! WE love you and Just in cause you wanted to know I was thinking about you.
Now that you're done with school does this mean it is time to actually grow up?
I think we still have a couple years before we really have to grow up.

Josh and Shalae said...

Way to go James! That is awesome that he got so high in his class! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!!!

Lisa said...

We really felt spoiled to have you stay with us last weekend!! Thank you for putting up with us! Congrats to you all! I'm sure you can't believe it's over, bigger and better things to move on to!

Brooks said...

Yea, James! Being done must be nice!

I am thinking, reading your description of James, that he and Josh should have been better friends. They sound a lot alike.

Congrats on your exit into the real world. I look forward to joining you there, someday.

Lindsay said...

Holy cow, that is AMAZING! Congrats to the whole fam! Go James! That's awesome. What a great feeling!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! How nice to be all done with school!

Dustin and Janeth said...

How awesome! COngratulations! I think you are a great wife for bragging about you hubby. He deserves to be recognized. Way to do it!

Shauna said...

Congrats you guys! How awesome to finally be done!

Erica Bazil said...

I remember feeling that way - FINALLY! And looking back, it's amazing how fast it seemed to all go. Eventually it seems like a small sacrifice of time in order to have a decent career that provides a happy life for your family. I am so happy for your guys - it's such an accomplishment for your family and I say family because you and the kids chipped in too with all your support. I know he couldn't have done it without you, and vise versa. CONGRATULATIONS JAMES!

BTW: Ty said he thought it was less than a week - just a few days - before hearing about his test results. He'll blow them out of the water, I'm sure!