I'm about 22 weeks now and feeling pretty good. We still haven't agreed totally on a name, but we've narrowed it down...I think. I'll keep ya posted on that.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
22 Weeks and going strong..
Pregnancy update:
I'm about 22 weeks now and feeling pretty good. We still haven't agreed totally on a name, but we've narrowed it down...I think. I'll keep ya posted on that.
I'm extremely tired still, and pretty much don't make it to 7pm if I don't get at least a 20 minute cat-nap in.
The last week or two I have been having issues with my sciatic nerve (I think...) By mid-morning I have been having horrible pains in my right bum cheek every time I walk. Sometimes I have to limp to get around. Bad sign this early in the pregnancy, I know. I've never had problems with a sciatic nerve before with my other pregnancies. Anybody have any advice???
On one last note, I have NEVER had a baby that could KICK THIS HARD so early on! Seriously folks, it's painful. I mean, I feel the baby move, and a kick here and there and that's normal. But at least once a day, I get a random HUGE kick when I least expect it, and I usually yell out in pain! (The kids usually come running to see what's wrong, it's that loud.) It takes me a good 5 seconds before I realize James DIDN'T actually jab me in the gut with a remote or something. Crazy little girl is too strong for her own good!
I'm about 22 weeks now and feeling pretty good. We still haven't agreed totally on a name, but we've narrowed it down...I think. I'll keep ya posted on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have had horrible sciatic nerve pain with both plus this pregnancy. I learned this trick from a physical therapist but you'll need James to help you. Lay on your back and lift your leg up(on the side that hurts) about 5 inches off the ground. Take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, when you let your breath out have James give your leg a good tug. Your lower back should realign and you can go pain free for a few hours. Also elevating your legs and sitting on a donut pillow really help. Good luck! I hope the pain subsides at least for a little while.
Aw I love this. :-) You are so adorable. And in response to your comment on my blog...Okay okay, maybe "I" am not huge, but my belly sure is! I'll get a photo up soon I think. I'm a little behind. Thank you sooo much for the tip on that book about teaching kids to read! I will for sure check that out - sounds like the exact sort of thing I have been hoping to use.
I totally had problems with my sciatic nerve with my last pregnancy! And I would have to limp around, somedays it was so bad I could barely walk at all! It actually got better as my pregnancy progressed...I think. It's hard to remember those kinds of things!!
And I ALSO had major pains from the baby kicking where I yelled out in pain!!! This pregnancy of yours is reminding me sooo much of mine!! Wierd!
I also felt so much more pelvic pressure and pain and had to limit my activity because of it!
You look awesome, tho!!! Can't wait for your next prego update!
You look great!! And I had sciatic nerve issues really bad with all my pregnancy's but it was worst with the last 2. I didn't really find anything that worked that great! I'm sorry! Good luck!
my hot pad has become my best friend. i usually sit on it for 15-20 minutes before i go to sleep and it helps my sciatic nerve pain alot! you look great!
Hey Cami, I popped on over and it's so fun to see you and your little family! I'm also preggo with #4... going on 28 weeks right now. I've had back issues and sciatic nerve pain in varying degrees. This pregnancy has by far been the worst in that everything seems to happen faster! I would say to make sure and lie down during the day for at least ten minutes, not just sitting. And if you can lie flat on your back and bring your bent leg in toward your chest you can get a stretch where that nerve is hurting. Make sense? Good luck and if you have any cute girl names you're not using feel free to send them my way! I've got nothing!
-Lisa (Leavitt) Crookston
jedandlisasblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment