Morgan is such a sweet baby. Ooh...I could just kiss those cheeks!!
A friend took some pictures of our sweet baby girl, and then turned out great. Here is a preview of a few she took. I'll post the others when we get them next week.
Our little Eskimo girl...
Our Little Princess
Love that face!!!
So sweet...
It's so funny to me, that when I had my first child, I was dying for him to get big so I could play with him and see he's personality. Now- with my fourth, I'm sure that will be great, but for now I just don't want her to get bigger AT ALL. Newborns are so sweet, and all I want to do is hold her all day long. I love the way she smells, feels, and just everything about her!







4 comments:
Those are just the CUTEST pictures!!! They turned out absolutely DARLING!!! I agree about the newborn baby thing. I'm trying to just treasure up all the little noises Rosie makes, the way she curls in a ball when you pick her up, and how she cuddles on your chest. I love it all - and just in case Rosie is our last (we haven't decided all that but with the trouble we've had, she very well may be) I get so sad that these little things are going to go away as time flies by. Enjoy your little one! :)
So, so darling. I feel the exact same way...all I do all day long is hold my baby and watch her sleep. It's perfect.
Those pictures are adorable!!! Is she a friend that lives by you right now? She did such a great job and has such fun backdrops and props!
I am in LOVE with the 2nd picture! She is adorable and that hair...my goodness!
Post a Comment