Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Morgan's Lullaby

 Snuggle close my little child
Close your eyes, close your eyes
I will hold you in my arms
And sing your lullaby
As you gently fall asleep
I can see, I can see
That there's no where in this world
I would rather be

You'll always be my girl
But your growing way too fast
So I'll cherish every moment
Knowing it won't last

Snuggle close my little child
Close your eyes, close your eyes
I will hold you in my arms
And sing your lullaby
And if I could have one wish
It would be, it would be
You'd stay little in my arms
For eternity



5 comments:

Shareen said...

I would love to hear you sing that. You need to post a video of you singing it. I miss hearing you sing!!! It is beautiful, by the way!!

Erica Bazil said...

I agree with Shareen above, I'd love to hear you sing it. I've always loved your voice and I'm sure each of your kids love it too ESPECIALLY when you're singing to them their very own lullaby. I think that is such a beautiful and unique gift you give them!

Erica Bazil said...

I almost forgot - I've been meaning to ask how you guys are liking New Mexico. I've been so interested to hear how the weather is there, if James is still liking his job, how far away you are from family, if that's hard or if it's good, if you've found you like your ward, neighbors, etc. - you know - all the dirt.:) It sounds like you've made great friends (btw I think that is one of your gifts - to make friends easily - you're just such a likeable sweetheart). You'll have to fill me in sometime when you get a chance (fat chance when you're busy with four little ones :).

Michelle said...

Awww! I love the lullabies you do for your kids. So sweet. Now you should record yourself singing it. :D

Kim and Chet said...

I love that you gave each of your kids their own little lullaby. What a special thing they will have to always remember you by.
I also agree with Aunt Shareen...I want to hear you sing them. I have really missed hearing you sing...heck, I really miss YOU!!!