Sunday, March 25, 2012

Random pics

 Grandma Crowther gave Kenzie a new Little Mermaid costume and wig.  Since we didn't have a phone this week (somebody lost it...) This was how she told them thanks.


Morgan looked like she was going to the prom today. I love getting her all dolled up for Church!


We decided to straighten Madison's hair for church today.  She thought it was great.


 Just like Tangled.
 What a weirdo, huh?  I love her, but she's totally a spaz.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Loved the thank you, loved the prom dress and Maddie looks like Kenzie with her hair straight. She cracks me up.

The Nicholsons said...

Such cute pictures! You have an adorable family! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Morgan in her church dress - she is so freaking ADORABLE! What a beautiful baby girl! She is so precious. And I loved cute Kenzie's birthday party, she looked like she was in heaven! Such sweet girls you have!!!