I don't know if it's because I'm nursing still, or because Morgan was born a few pounds heavier than my others, but this girl is growing like a WEED! She is outgrowing most of her clothes faster than the other girls did. The outfit she wore to Church on Sunday was the same dress I have a picture of Madison wearing at like 7 months old! Seriously- she is getting so big.
She is such a happy baby still. Always smiling and loves attention, but is still so content just to sit in her chair or swing and be left alone. (If that's possible with Madison around....)
We gave her pigtails for the first time yesterday and so, obviously, I had to take some pictures.
She hates tummy time, and usually can roll herself over from her tummy to her back again.
She is sleeping great! I put her to bed around 10 pm and she sleeps until 5:00-6:00am. Great for 2 months old. I'm loving that!
She still has her one dimple, blue eyes and full head of hair.
We love her to pieces!!
2 month stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz
(50th percentile)
Height: 24 inches
(90th percentile)
3 comments:
My heavens she is so freaking cute!!!!
What a little darling - she is going to be such a heartbreaker for sure (dark hair blue eyes!). She sounds like such a good baby adn I'm so happy for you. I've decided the Lord knows we (or at least I) need good babies at #3 or #4 in order for us to be able to handle everything a young little family requires of us :).
Haha! Amen to what Julie said!!!
I sure hope our baby #4 sleeps that well at 3 months old! That's just awesome!!!! Kya is huge compared to what Anna was! Kya is wearing clothes that Anna didn't wear until a year later!!
Congrats again on such a beautiful baby and beautiful family!!!!
Post a Comment