Happy Birthday to the most entertaining child in the world! Madison turned 3 yesterday and I can't believe how much fun we've had raising this little wild thing. For her birthday we did presents, had a "PAT" (parents as teachers meeting with Miss Jenna...which she loves). We had a tea party for lunch, painted fingers and toes and rode bikes. James took just her to Burger King for Dinner, and the neighbor couple, Jim and Lynn (adopted grandparents for my kids) came over that night for cake and ice-cream.
A little about Madison....
She is the only girl I know who will only wear a dress if it twirls, changes 6 times a day for fun, lives in her high-heels pushing a babydoll around in her stroller with a purse swung over her arm...... but is the first to call you a stinky old man and talk about her boogers. What a character she is!
She says the funniest things and I love to hear her tell me stories. The other day somebody we didn't even know well was leaving and she yelled out to them, "Goodbye, my love!" I'm sure they thought she was odd. I don't know where she gets it from.
The creepy parts in any movie are her favorite parts. She loves real people movies like Jumanji, and Harry Potter 1,2,3. And likes other movies like Snow-White, or any other cartoon movie as long as it has a creepy villain or witch in it. Weird, I know.
She is sweet and funny, but very, VERY fiesty too. She is NOT going to be put out by anybody and tries to manipulate me all the time. (Example: "I'm sorry Madison, you made a bad choice and have now lost a privilege. You will not get a treat after dinner now." A normal 2-year old response would have been a fit or crying, or whining or something to that sort. Madison's response? "I don't care. I didn't even WANT a treat. I don't even LIKE treats." Um...yeah right. I can't believe she is smart enough to do this already!!!
She loves to sing and dance, jump on the tramp, have school with mom, practice her letters, and ride her new big girl bike. She follows Carson and McKenzie everywhere, and I constantly hear her saying to them, "We're best friends, huh?"
She love, love, LOVES Morgan, but tends to be too rough with her the majority of the time.
She is growing super fast and I wish I could just slow the time down! We love you Madison Joy! What a joy you truly are to us! Aunt Joy would have definitely got a kick out of you! We're glad you had a great birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday pretty girl! I laughed...Weston says the same thing about losing his priviledges - he's too smart for all the teaching methods I've concocted. He likes the bad guys in all the movies too - crazy kids! They remind me of each other! I'm so excited to see you all this week! Shareen invited us to the zoo on Wednesday with everyone and we're so excited to see you and your cute kids! Especially your new little angel! See you soon Cam!
What a cute post. She surely is a smart little bum. She is darling!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment