My sweet baby is now 4 months old. Here are the stats....
She weighs 13 lbs and
she is 25 inches long,
which makes her in the 75th percentile for her height
and the 25th percentile for her weight.
She can roll, smile, giggle, and she's cutting two bottom teeth as we speak. (Not sure when they'll pop through, but hopefully soon for her sake.)and the 25th percentile for her weight.
She WAS sleeping through the night fine, but the past few weeks she has decided she wants to be up at 3am to eat. Hopefully, we can break that habit quickly. This mama is tired.
She is still nursing and doing great with it. I love, love, love it! (Even with the D-Mer...which I still have with every feeding.) I'll probably start her on solids next month or so, but I'm not really in any rush for that yet.
She is such a good natured little thing. Always happy and smiling. I sure love this little girl.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that 2nd picture...SO cute! She is such a little sweetheart. I'm so glad you're loving breastfeeding and that it's going okay. I love it too, and I think I'm actually going to miss it this time around, (NOT the case with Weston!) It was so fun to see you guys for a little bit while you were here!!!
Post a Comment