Madison and I were bored today. And we got a little carried away when we found the camera. Sorry if I scare any of you off. Sometimes I impress myself with how ugly I can be. Really- it takes skill. I know what you are thinking...."This picture looks fine. What's scary about this?" Well...
you just wait.
Madison was pleased with how beautiful she looked today. While the kids were gone, she begged me to make her look like a princess. We did her hair, nails, and even put on a little make-up for fun. She was thrilled.
Here we go....
I'm sorry, but this next one is my favorite. I laugh every time I look at it.
3 comments:
You look like you are going to kill her or something in that picture! Man that face will never die down! By far the best face I have ever seen in my life!
WOW! That IS impressive! Miss you!
HAHA! I miss you Cami, you're awesome. :D
Post a Comment