Carson turned 7 today. I can't believe it. He's such a good boy, and I can't imagine our family without his sweet personality and sense of humor. He is one of the most compassionate boys I've ever known.
For his Birthday, James took him out to Breakfast yesterday and then we had a LEGO themed party for him that afternoon. They seemed to have a blast. We had lego decorations, lego cake, lego games, and he got lots and lots of lego presents! Just what he wanted. Here are a few pictures I snapped.
Decorations. Complete with crepe paper and balloons.
LEGO presents/Decor
LEGO party favor bags filled with LEGO toys/ edible LEGO candy, etc.
More LEGO candy in the jar for the guessing game. The winner got to take home the jar of candy.
Table is set...
Lego centerpieces. (Not that 7 year old boys care about centerpieces but I thought it looked cute.)
Legos on a sheet in the other room. (We played with these while guests arrived and then used them for about 5 different lego games we played. (Lego relays, Lego toss, Highest tower contest, etc.)
I attempted a LEGO cake.
Getting ready to blow out the candles...
The whole gang of friends...
He had a great time and has so many good friends. We are so happy they could all make it!
On his actual Birthday- he took treats into school, played with a friend after school, Picked up Subway for dinner (he loves Subway...) and took some more treats to his soccer team for an "after practice snack". James had to work swing, so we tried to celebrate mostly the day before.
But, for the most part, I think it was a great one. Love you Carson!
No comments:
Post a Comment