Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New house pictures....there is a lot.




 Main Bath


Morgan's room


Madison's room



Master Bedroom


Living Room





(These curtains are more a barnyard red, but in this picture with the sunlight, they look really bright!)

Dining/Kitchen







 Laundry room (off the kitchen)


 Downstairs great room (AKA office, exercise room, etc.)


 Kids love their hideout under the stairs. This is where they watch cartoons and play nintendo. Genius, huh?

Kid's craft room (also where I do preschool with Madison.)

McKenzie's room


Carson's room


Downstairs bath





 Master Bath (jetted tub)


Master Bathroom

Big old Master Closet! I'm sure you cared to see it, huh?


Park next to our house. Can you say love?



6 comments:

amber-girl said...

Oh my heck!!!! I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE your new house!!!!! It is awesome! And I am totally amazed at how fast you got everything decorated!!! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come visit you and see everything in person! It looks beautiful!!!! :) love ya cam

Erica Bazil said...

What a seriously beautiful home. I'm so glad everything worked out for you so well! And just look at that park next door - how perfect! We really will have to stop by sometime to visit on our way through to family!

Shareen said...

It is beautiful. I can't wait to take a day trip up and see it in person!!

Josh and Shalae said...

I LOVE it!! Good job on the deocor!!!

Lindsay said...

Love it! Your kitchen is beautiful, I'm so excited for you guys - that's such a huge step...hopefully everything is going well - it was fun to talk to you last night!