Madison and Morgan were bathing together this morning. I was watching them play and splash and pretending to be ballerinas, when suddenly Madison stopped out of the blue and said,"Mom, do you know why I don't drink the water out of the tub anymore?? Because there are BUMS sitting in this tub!!!" Glad she caught on to that one!
The other morning James told Madison, "Stop hitting your sister." To which she immediately replied, "I'm NOT hitting her. I'm just giving her a high-five.......in the stomach."
1 comment:
Hahahaha!!! Hilarious...classic sibling moments. Cami, I'm such a jerk, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on Saturday! My little sister got married and we were gone all day and I thought about you multiple times, but never when I was around a phone! I'm so sorry, I'm a loser! I hope it was a great birthday! Love you!!!
Post a Comment