Kids made some cupcake/Christmas trees for fun one night. I didn't pull the camera out until Morgan went to sleep though, but she also participated. Kind of fun.
The kids saw Santa at the Mall, and at the Ward party, but I never got pictures at the mall. Whoops.
Morgan wasn't really a fan of Santa...on his lap. Loved him from the ground, but Santa wouldn't really let her go until I took a picture. His words, "Hurry- these make the BEST pictures! haha" So I snapped and then saved her from her worst nightmares.
Okay...maybe this is My worst nightmare! Just kidding. James took 1st place at work for ugliest Christmas Sweater. He thought he should pull the creepy look when I pulled out the camera. Weirdo.
My little Ballerina's had their first ever dance recital and did fabulous.
Maddie did a ballet number, and Kenzie did a tap dance.
All in all, we had a busy December, and left to Utah for the Holidays around the 20th. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment