So- you've inspired me Melissa. After reading your meal plan for the next few weeks, I decided to come up with my own. Here's what I've got...
Monday- Pork roast- funeral potatoes- steamed broccoli- crescent rolls
Tuesday- Chicken alfredo- green salad - garlic bread
Wednesday- Ham- garlic mashed potatoes-green beans- orange rolls
Thursday- Meatloaf- leftover mashed potatoes- spinach salad
Friday- Chicken and mixed veggies in a crockpot- biscuits
Saturday- Hoagies- chips- watermelon
Sunday- (James' birthday dinner *** his request***) Chicken enchiladas- strawberry/lemonade salad- rolls
You were right Melissa- it did make grocery shopping much easier!!!!
Anyway- I've been working hard at being healthy (diet and exercise) and being a better wife and mother (hence the weekly meal plan!!!) Hope I meet my new goals!
3 comments:
mmmmmm... That menu looks GREAT! If I like cooking so much more when I have a list of meals to choose from.
I swear by the meal plan! (ask Shanna, I've been trying to convert her for months now)
I'm so addicted to it that I make a monthly calendar and have it on my fridge - that way I know what's coming up for the entire month in case there is a good sale on something I might need.
Let me know if you want to exchange recipes sometime to give us both more dinner ideas to choose from!
you are such a good woman! You are so good to have such a great variety every day. As long as we have meat and a veggie I'm good...SALAD and ROLLS? what are they?...HA HA
Post a Comment