Friday, June 1, 2007

Girls Vs. Boys



VS

What is it that makes boys and girls so completely different?

I've noticed as I've watched Carson play with other girls in the ward, how everything about the way the play is so different. Girls are so content to play with toys the way the were made to be played with. Little boys just want to use them all to destroy something else. The other day Carson was playing with Brooklynn (his little girlfriend!) and they were walking around outside by some dandilions. Well, Brooklynn was picking each dandilion, one by one, gathering them in her hand and smelling them. Carson on the other hand, was holding a stick in his hand- swinging it ferociously at the dandilions, yelling, "HI-YAW!"



It has been so fun to have both a boy and a girl right off the bat. I've noticed already some obvious differences between the two of them. McKenzie loves to be held whenever possible, and Carson never really cared if he was on the floor or in my arms. I've also noticed a bit of a pain tolerance difference! McKenzie already is a little dramatic when it comes to pain. She got her shots the other day and cried of course, but 4 hours later when I smoothed over her bandaid, she totally flipped out all over again! It took me another 30 minutes to calm her down! I learned my lesson!



I'm excited as McKenzie gets older to see how different Carson and her really will be!

3 comments:

Evie B. said...

I've said this to Beau and I still swear by it...girls are BORN with PMS. Just wait - the age of two is a doozie! :)

daddiesgirl said...

That picture is so cute! When do i get to see you guys again?

Melissa E Photography said...

I know what you mean Cam! Parker is %110 boy, and there is a huge gash on his lip right now to prove it. Who knew a piano bench could be so deadly?