Friday, June 8, 2007

Sugar free candy--excuse me!




Carson loving "Baby Jo"

McKenzie's hair actually in Barrets! I hope she doesn't loose any of her locks! I'm Loving it!
So, James is at a Scout camp right now and I'm totally enjoying myself! I have a glass of Diet v8 Splash, a bowl of Sugar free chocolate covered Raisins, and I'm watching "An Affair to Remember"! What a great night! I do miss James, but if he's gotta be gone, I'm going to make the most of it!
These raisins are awesome- but that brings up a kind of touchy--very unlady like--- subject. What in the world do they put in Sugar free candy that gives you so much gas?!!! I'm not exaggerating one bit! I wish they put that stuff in cakes and donuts and everything with REAL sugar in it! Then maybe I'd be a little less tempted to pig out on that stuff! I even asked my mom and she says she's noticed it too, in the sugar free stuff! (I tell ya- James noticed it!) I took some of the sugar free candy to Spiderman 3 (For James' Birthday) and I had to leave the Theater quite a few times!! How embarassing! Anyway- that's why I'm eating it now. I have the whole bed to myself all night long- and I don't have to kill anybody! (Melissa- does that remind you of our camping trip??? James thought he was soooooooooooo funny since we were sharing the same sleeping bag! I was the one suffering that night!) Sorry- to be so gross but it was just on my mind . (Don't ask why! J/k)
Well, I'd better get back to my movie- it's one of my favorites! Is it wierd that I'm only 22 and I think Gregory Peck is so good looking? I love old movies. If you haven't seen it- it's a definate must!!!!

















4 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I TOTALLY hear you on the sugar free thing. Once Grant gave me a pint of sugar free mint ice-cream and I ate the whole thing before going to his house. I kept going outside to toot (hehe) with his little sis, and she kept saying, "Something STINKS!!" I blamed it on the dog. HAHA! I miss you Cam!

Evie B. said...

I'd never noticed that before, but it looks like I'm the only one who hasn't! Thanks for the heads up - I'll avoid the stuff unless I'll have some alone time after.

Cute pics of the kids!

Anonymous said...

That is soo the truth, I can't help but wonder if the makers of the sugar free candy are sitting around in their offices laughing their heads off knowing what kind of reaction it gives off. WHAT A DIRTY TRICK!
Isn't it hard enough to try and lose weight, geeez!

Cami Jo said...

James says.......
ya all just need something that men don't eat to blame your gas on.