So- I attached this picture because this is my favorite dress ever and it has been hanging in my room to motivate me to loose my baby weight! (This picture was taken at Shalae's wedding and Jenny, my cousin, and I accidentally wore the same dress.) Anyway- I've set a goal that I want to be able to wear this dress to my other cousin, Brienna's, wedding in July. (July 7th to be exact.) I have been excercising 6 days a week, and eating pretty good, so hopefully it happens for me! I'm really trying to be disciplined (but honestly- anyone could break me with an Arby's Chocolate Shake! )
The other day I even found 2 other ADORABLE dresses at the DI! Imagine that! I wasn't even really looking for clothes-but these two dresses were in perfect shape still and they were only $6! The one is a light blue (same style as the red dress) and the other is hot pink and goes right to my knee. They fit okay- but not the way I want them too. I also have these hanging on the back of my bedroom door to motivate me! Does that seem obsessive? James tells me I worry too much about my weight- but then again I think I always have! I guess as long as I'm eating healthy and excercising- that should be good enough for me! I do feel good when I am being healthy. Hopefully I'll be able to have good self-esteem no matter what I look like, as long as I'm healthy!
5 comments:
Well I think you look great, keep it up, I wish I had your discipline
you are so cute!!!! You need to talk to Mer she signed up for a boot camp for 4 weeks and she is doing AWESOME!!!! You guys ROCK!!! Me I get tired walking up the stairs :( so sad!!! Keep up the good work. Tracey
Go you! The ongoing battle of baby weight is a stinker. You already look great, though! :)
That dress is so cute Cam! You are the most disciplined girl I know. 6 days a week? WOW!
Hey Cami
You are a hard worker!! 6 days a week I think you are insane!! I signed up for this bootcamp and it is definitely a bootcamp. I couldn't move my arms for a week and I only go 3 days a week. Keep giving me updates! Merridee
Post a Comment