Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary to me!

Me, 3 years ago!

I can't believe it's been three years since I got married! Our Anniversary is on Friday, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I decided I have the best family in the world! This morning, I was on the phone with my mom, and she was helping me find good deals of hotels to stay at for our anniversary. (our internet is still not working, so I conned my mom into using hers while I was on the phone.) Anyway, she told me she'd call me back in a few minutes and keep looking. When she called back, my sneaky parents had made reservations for us to stay at this AMAZING Bed and Breakfast place up in Midway, Utah. My parents stayed there awhile ago, and loved it. I was so excited when they told me, I almost cried! I love my parents so much. They said that they were giving it to us as a gift for "letting" the kids stay with them when we go! (I'm thinking I got the better end of the deal!)
Anyway, this is our plan. James and I will drop off the kids, and drive up to Johnson's Mill. (chech it out online, it's amazing!) Then we'll go somewhere nice for dinner and spend the evening at the resort. (they have waterfalls, swans, hammicks, paddleboats, etc.) Then we'll enjoy a very romantic evening together with our Big Jetted Tub, and view of the Provo River. In the morning, we'll have breakfast, check out, and (this part's for James...) go to raging waters for the day. (James informed me that we could do something romantic or fun, he claims they are two very different things!) I guess now we get the best of both worlds! Romantic for me (I'm a typical girl), and Fun for him. (I'm sure he'll have fun at the resort as well-wink, wink!) I'm so excited! For our first anniversary, I was big and pregnant, and all we did was go out to dinner and watch our wedding video. The next year, we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs overnight, but couldn't find anyone to watch Carson so we had to take him with us! So, this year I really am VERY, VERY excited!
I'll let you know how it goes!

Wednesday is my Enrichment meeting, and it's all about Food Storage. I hope it all comes together. I kind of stress before Enrichment meetings, because it's so much work and I want it to go perfect!

Well, my time on the Libary computer is almost up, so I'd better get going! Hopefully our internet will work soon!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are still as beautiful as you were 3 years ago. happy anniversary and have fun. we loved that place too.

Josh and Shalae said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 3 years! That is so nice of your parents. And "ditto" to my mom's post. Have fun:)

Tyler said...

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! It was three years for us in May. It has gone by SO fast! (And I still can't believe I've had two babies in that time...)

I hope enrichment went well. I stress each week over Young Women actvities. They don't always go how I'd like!