Saturday, July 14, 2007

Goodbye Clarks!

So, my darn internet hasn't been working for the past 4 or so days! I didn't realize how addicted I've become to blogging, until this week! I've been trying to fix the computer on my own, but...no luck. Anyway, Maybe we can get Grandpa J to take a look at it this weekend and fix it for us (more like for me!!!) But, as for now, I'm enjoying some time without the kiddos, at the good old fashion public library!!!
So, Carson has been throwing up all morning long. Poor Kid. Hopefully he'll be feeling better by the time we come home this weekend.

Well, our good friends Mary and Cameran Clark have officially moved. (they took their kiddos - Bailee and Braden, too!) Kind of a bitter sweet thing. It's sad to see them go, but they get to move into a house and have a normal life now! Cameran just finished PA school and is working at a clinic by Twin Falls. We'll miss them a lot, but we'll be reminded of them everyday once we move into their 3 bedroom apartment!


Here are a few of the things I'll miss...


*I'm going to miss that rush of panic when our apartment door flies open, without any warning, and Bailee or Braden come rushing in! (I'm glad they felt comfortable enough to walk right in! haha)

*I'm going to miss watching Bailee when Mary is taking Braden to the ER to get stitches...again! J/K

*I'm going to miss going to get $1.00 Ice cream from Farr's with Mary every week while our husbands were either working or out of town!

*I'm going to miss going walking with Mary either (at the Mall in the winter, or the track in the summer...Or to the DI whenever we were REALLY bored!)

*I'm going to miss siting outside with Mary and talking while our kids played in the playard.

*I'm going to miss having a great babysitter so close by!

*James is going to miss someone he can talk sports with!

*I'm definately going to miss going to Winger's with the Clarks. Too bad Twin doesn't have one yet! I guess you guys will have to come back to visit so we can go! (It just wouldn't be the same without you!)

1 comment:

Mary Clark said...

Im glad that we will be missed. It makes me miss you guys even more, when I read your blog. We will definatly have to come back to go to wingers!! Tell Carson hi from Bailee and Braden and keep me updated on your love and logic classes.