1- This is a tad bit personal, (sorry Grandpa J --AKA James' dad,-- you can skip ahead to #2 if you'd like...) but... I didn't become an official "WOMAN" until I was 18 years old! I know, I know I'm lucky. I hear this all the time... But, how lucky is it to constantly worry that you're half-man and have your mom threaten to take you to the doctor because she's a little worried that you aren't normal? How lucky is it to be the only kid in your High school health class that hasn't begun the "menstral cycle" that you are currently learning about! I remember my teacher saying...'Now, every girl in this class knows all about this next subjeect from her own personal experience, but we're going to discuss more about it for the boys' sake. This is when my friend yells out, AND CAMI'S! Now that I am a woman, I understand that it was much nicer before this little friend visited every month, but I'm just glad I'm not half-man!
2- The only boy I've ever kissed is JAMES! If that makes me a loser, so be it!
3- There was a period of time when I was in 1st grade that I decided I wanted to walk like a model. I shook my little hips from side to side, thinking I was very sexy. It didn't take long for kids to laugh at me and tell me I looked like an idiot. I didn't like that very much I so I tried to make them feel bad for laughing at me, and told them that I had a problem with my feet turning inwards, and the doctors couldn't fix it. I told them this was the reason I walked that way. Needless to say, my problem was amazingly cured in a day or so!
4- I like going out to eat more than anyone I know. (My mother-in-law would have to be a close second!)
5-I'm very, very, afraid of HEIGHTS! When I was 15 I went on a cruise to Mexico with my family. They all convinced me to go parasailing and much to everyone's surprise I went. I was totally scared out of my mind, and of course, when I was a few miles away from the beach, something happened with the boat, and down into the water I went. First I thought I was going to drown by my parachute. Then I was afraid a shark would eat me! Well, to make a long story short, a very good-looking man in a kayak came to my rescue! And if that wasn't good enoough, after it was all said and done, I didn't have to pay for my ride!
6-I've got something I once heard labeled, " The GIGGLE-PEES". This is a common problem among many girls. Apparently it's when you wet your pants from laughing too hard! Here's a few times I remember...First, Bio/Ag class my senior year. That Lindsay Driggs is a crack up! How was I suppose to hold it? Another time was at a big sleep over thing for Madrigals. Since it was like 2:00 in the morning, I had a friend drive me to Smith's (the only store open)to buy some underwear because I was too embarassed to go home and get new ones! The most recent time was in College at my roomate's boyfriend's apartment. James wanted me to show some friends how I "run". He finds my style of running, quite entertaining. Anyway- I went into the kitchen to get a good start, and off I went. Well, running in socks on a slippery tile wasn't the best idea. I slammed into the microwave side table thingy, fell flat on my back, and started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! My friends all ran in to see if I was okay, and when I wouldn't get up, they thought I was hurt. Actually, I was just embarassed because I had just wet my pants right their on the kitchen floor! They never let me live that one down!
7-I've learned a great deal from working at good old Dunford Bakers The first would have to be staying away from Hispanic men who want a green card! One day I was quietly cleaning the breakroom, minding my own business and out of nowhere, Mr. Hispanico proposes to me. I was 15 and he was 29! It scared me to death! I had my mom drive me to work for a week or so after that! ....Another day I was working with many hispanic men on the conveyer belts, making twisty donuts. (I got quite fast at this.) I was bored out of my mind since they didn't speak English and I spoke very little spanish, so.... in order to pass the time...I taught myself the National Anthem....backwards! I still remember a little bit. I don't think the men were quite as impressed as I was!
Well that wasn't as hard as I expected. I actually thought of a few more things, but we'll just save it for another day!
8 comments:
You are a brave woman posting some of this information - haha! I loved reading this. Wish you lived down here so we could play more!
Wow... FREAK!! (just kidding.)
First of all, if you weren't a woman until 18, how did you catch up (and surpass) every other girl who were 5 years ahead of you? Not fair!
I LOVE #3. What kid pretends to have a disability after realizing their 'model' walk looks more like a sloth? HAHAHA!!
I have the gigglypees too. Have we ever peed our pants together?
Those are pretty random facts about you. I loved when you told the story about the gigglepees. I have a funny story about that myself. Me and missy were in walmart buying milk and a couple of other things. We didn't get a cart thinking our buff arms could carry all our groceries. Anyway missy dropped the milk and the lid goes flying through the aisle and most of the milk oozing out of the carton. All I could do was just sit there looking at the milk crossing my legs together so pee wouldn't come out and laughing so hard my eyes were watering. Im sure people walking by thought we were nuts.
COMMENTS:
#1: I'm glad you could enjoy it as long as you could, and I hope you clobbered your friend in health class.
#2: Lucky James!
#4: I am absolutely positive that you are not ahead of Ann on this one!
#5: Should I try this when we go to Mexico? I've been wondering what I should do. Ann wants to swim with the dolphins = BORING.
#6: You're more like Ann than I knew.
#7: I'm glad #2 is still true.
We could start a club! (This is Ty's wife) He's the only boy I've ever kissed! Glad I'm not the only loser out there :) It actually shows what strong-willed, self-restrained super women we are, right?
cami I was a late bloomer too. I was 16 and a 1/2!We should have enjoyed it while we could have...
"model walk" is totally cracking me up.
OMG Cami...I am totally laughing here at my office. i love the giggle pee's one, and of course, I LOVE DUNFORD BAKERS!!! i am totally dying...i'll be posting mine tonight, so look!
Love the whole thing!! :)
Post a Comment