Thursday, July 5, 2007

McKenzie Jo's Lullaby

First of all, isn't James a crack up? (Read previous post...) I miss him so much right now! Anyway, on with today....
When I drove to Utah the other night alone, I had a little while to myself, while the kids slept. I decided it was a good time to finish Kenzie's Lullaby. So, here's what I came up with...



Pretty Baby...


Pretty Baby, sweet and pure
You are beautiful, for sure
Pretty baby, close your eyes
And I'll sing your lullaby


Daffodils, and butterflies,
Rainbows spread across the sky


Just like these, your beauty shows
From your head down to your toes
You are precious, yes it's true
Pretty baby, I love you




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is beautiful. you are very talented. your kids are extremely lucky to have a mom like you:)

vandi said...

That is so cute: ) You have a beautiful baby girl with a beautiful mommy. I wish I could really hear you sing her lullaby: )

Melissa E Photography said...

Beautiful Cam!

And James, you are such a nerd. I just read your post outloud to Aaron and we are laughing our heads off. I love the disclaimer. HAHAHA!!

tara said...

cami she is gorgeous. How sweet is that lullaby? love it