Anyway, it's late, but here are a few pictures I took at Johnson's Mill, the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at for our 3 year Anniversary.
It was even more beautiful in person! This was our room. (Kind of a hard picture to see, but the bed is at the bottom, and then there was a fun little loft up the ladder.) We could see the river from our balcony and the jetted tub in the bathroom was fabulous! 

This is what was right around the corner of our bedroom. We sat right next to this and the swans below, as we at breakfast! Can you believe how Beautiful? Not to mention romantic!

Now, this next picture will only make sense for one person. Melissa, I hope you enjoy! It was totally a fluke that we ran into this!

James and I had so much fun up in Heber/Midway. We actually spent a good portion of the day looking at houses for sale, and pretending like we really could be moving up here in 3 years to buy one. Also, we checked out the Pharmacy's in town, (no we're not druggies, James is going to be a Pharmacist in 3 years) and guess what? They are all closed on Sundays! You don't find that too many places anymore. Also, I didn't realize how close Heber is to Provo. It's only 22 miles. Melissa, tell Aaron that James says if you guys move up here with us, He plans on getting season tickets to the BYU games and would LOVE to have a friend to go with. (HINT, HINT) Really, you never know what might happen, but I would be thrilled to live up there! I absolutely love it more and more everytime I go.


This is what was right around the corner of our bedroom. We sat right next to this and the swans below, as we at breakfast! Can you believe how Beautiful? Not to mention romantic!

Now, this next picture will only make sense for one person. Melissa, I hope you enjoy! It was totally a fluke that we ran into this!

James and I had so much fun up in Heber/Midway. We actually spent a good portion of the day looking at houses for sale, and pretending like we really could be moving up here in 3 years to buy one. Also, we checked out the Pharmacy's in town, (no we're not druggies, James is going to be a Pharmacist in 3 years) and guess what? They are all closed on Sundays! You don't find that too many places anymore. Also, I didn't realize how close Heber is to Provo. It's only 22 miles. Melissa, tell Aaron that James says if you guys move up here with us, He plans on getting season tickets to the BYU games and would LOVE to have a friend to go with. (HINT, HINT) Really, you never know what might happen, but I would be thrilled to live up there! I absolutely love it more and more everytime I go.
Quickly before I go to bed, I just have to let all of you know that I conquered a major fear today. Yep, James talked me into going on the huge waterslide at Raging Waters. You know the ones I mean? The big one that you don't use a tube for... the one that you go on your stomache, head first...the one that as you are going, you get so much air that your feet practically fly over your head! Yep, that one! I was pretty amazed of myself. GO ME!
3 comments:
That place looks so fun! Can you believe how fast three years flies by? (It was three for us in May) Not to mention having two babies in that time. I don't know where it went! Tyler and I have talked a lot about Heber. If we ever move from Duchesne, that's where we'd look first!
It sounds like you had a great anniversary!! Especially without any children. Johnson's Mill looks very romantic for a couple of lovebirds. Im glad you guys got your computer working.
Way to conquer your fear, girl! And I'm glad you saw some of my good family roots in Heber. We would seriously love to live there. And if BYU is in the conversation, Aaron is definitely game. I'm glad you guys had such a great anniversary!
Post a Comment