

So, today we went on a few errands, which always seems to takes twice as long with kids. Our first stop was the DI. I wanted to find some old t-shirts that I could work-out in. All the t-shirts I own are Large and X-Larges and they go down to my knees. (I'm pretty sure I've never really bought t-shirts before, and all the ones I have I must have caught at some sporting event, or won it when I worked at Convergy's. Anyway- that's all beside the point. So... I went to the DI, and much to my surprise they are selling all of the movies for $1.00. (blockbuster went out of business here, and so the DI were selling them. (Don't ask me why.) Well, I pick out some movies, "Twister" being one of them, and head for the clothing department. It wasn't until I was at the Mall watching Carson playing on the toys, that I noticed the movie in the car seat with McKenzie. Yep. I'm a thief. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I put it in the cart, and I put it in the carseat instead. So, after a long morning of errands, I had to drive all the way back to the DI and return the movie, so I wouldn't have to live with the huge guilt of stealing a $1.00 movie! (Had I not been so lazy, I would have dragged my kids out of the car again, and went and bought the movie, but I decided it was easier just to run in, with the kids in the car, and throw it back into the pile of movies where I had initially found it.) So, home I come with two very tired kids and no "Twister".
As for the potty training thing, I decided to give it a try with Carson. He's already pretty trained at going #2 in the toilet, so I guess it's time to conquer #1. We bought him his first big boy underwear today. I guess we'll see how it goes. If he acts like he's not ready then I'll wait a few more months. I'm not really too concerned about doing it right away, but he's showing a real interest in using the toilet, so I guess it can't hurt to try!

2 comments:
carson is so cute doing tae bo. I love it when he does he little kicks. Hopefully he will continue to love exercising when he's older. Good luck with the potty training, at least he's getting in the habit of using the toliet for going #2. That sometimes is harder. Was he excited for his big boy underwear? I miss the days of playing at the mall and watching carson trying to escape. Good Times.
We are Also trying the potty training thing with Hailey. she has gone a couple of time but It is hard for me to really start trying anything becuase she still just doesn't talk, so she can't just say that she needs to go. As soon as she can say "potty" then we will really do our best with it.
As for exercising --we just don't do that much. Rob and I have been doing a little bit of piliates, wow it makes my abs hurts, I'm so weak.
later
Post a Comment