Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tag...YOU ARE IT!

Before I get to my tagged blog, I wanted to thank anyone who took the time to vote for me. I'll let you know if I make it or not.


Okay, thanks to Evonne and her friend Shannon, here I go...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1- I was probably having sleepovers with Amy, Becky, Ashley and Lori, and eating WAY too much hyper powder! (Did anybody else eat that stuf? You just mixed Kool Aid powder and sugar, and then you would lick your finger and dip.) Good times, Good times.
2-Singing in a group called Musical Wave.
3-Babysitting for cousins, and a few neighbors.
4-Going to Girls Camp for the first time!
5-"Going Out" with Kiel Willmore. We never even talked, but passed notes like CRAZY! We were totally out of control!


5 songs I know the Lyrics to

1- The Macarena (Did I mention my "Musical Wave" group was made up of a LOT of hispanic girls?)
2-I will Surivie- Diana Ross....it's a classic
3-The National Anthem... Forward and Backward! Man, I'm amazing!
4-Anything by Martina McBride or Rascal Flats! (Okay, that's not really one song- but I just couldn't pick!)
5-Take me out to the ball game, Twinkle little star, and Happy Birthday,( Carson's fav's.)


5 things I would buy if I was a millionaire

1- (Let's start with the basics) A house
2- A car
3- I would totally pay off all of our school loans and be DEBT FREE!
4-A washer and dryer. (I hate doing laundry at a community laundry room....especially when I'm potty training!
5- I guess I would be nice and take James on an African Safari. Of all the vacations to go on...this is HIS pick!


5 things I would never wear again!

1-My Mariachi outfit that I use to sing in. (Sombrero and all!)
2-Those shirts that had the snaps under the crotch. What were those called? They were basically like a child's onesie? Those were awful!
3-Stretch pants that had the straps under the feet!
4-A size B cup bra. Sorry to get specific, but man- those were the days!
5- My red Ascension dress/costume from my first year at Snow. Those had to be the most unflattering dresses I've ever seen!


5 things I would like to do

1-Live in Heber and have James work a Monday-Friday Job, 9-5! Oh- that would be nice!
2-Go on a mission with James when we're old.
3-Stay in touch with all of my past friends.
4- Be more patient with not only MY kids, but other peoples kids as well!
5- Loose about 20 lbs and buy an entire new wardrobe!


5 favorite toys

1-Double stroller- this has been a life saver!
2-Crock pot- I love to not have to cook at night. I stick something in the crockpot in the morning, and i don't have to think twice about dinner agian!
3- Internet-- Um.. Blogging... What can I say more?
4- Karaoke machine....self explanatory.
5-TV


Okay- tag...YOU ARE IT!

3 comments:

tara said...

ha! that was fun to read cami!
Darn...I didn't read your blog until today...I couldn't vote for you :( I hope you KICK SOME IDAHO BOOTEY!! You sounded super :)

Mary Clark said...

I remember wearing those bodysuits in junior high. They were a pain in the butt to wear, literally. Especially if you had to go to the bathroom really bad and the snaps wouldn't come undone. Not to mention the wedges that would come from them. I really hope those don't come back in style.

Kim and Chet said...

very fun to read. I was laughing at the bra thing and thinking the same thing...only what would I have given to wear a B cup instead of a AA!!! haha.