I walked into the living room the other morning and this is how I found my little chick-a-dee. She was trying so hard to get out. I thought it was pretty funny.
So, good news. McKenzie has finally started to eat a little better. Thanks for all the advice, everyone! I guess she just needed some practice to figure out how to open her mouth. I'm thinking she's going to be my picky eater. Also, the eye-drops seem to be working for Carson. Good thing. The more I watched him twitch his eyes, the more I started to blink!
So, a couple days ago, Jill and I took a little trip over to my favorite Pocatello store.... Westwood Discount! (I've posted about this place before, it's nuts!) Anyway, I found 2 really nice rugs, 2 shadow boxes for Kenzies room, 3 sports picture frames for Carson's room, 2 necklaces, 1 pair of earings, an alphabet book for Carson, a night-light, and a ball for.....drum roll.....$12.00. All the stuff is really cute too! I was pretty stoked! I think Jill had a good time too. She also found some good buys. She got herself rug as well. (They were only $2.00, and they are actually really nice!) That night she came over to watch "The Office" with us, and we had fun.
Okay, hold on a minute. What in the world is going on??? I just peeked out the window, and it's SNOWING! There is actually snow sticking on the grass and it's coming down like crazy! I wasn't expecting to see that!

Anyway, I've been taking a few pictures of the kids in the tub so I can put a picture of them up in the bathroom. I think I want to find a collage picture frame and put a bunch of different pictures of the kids in it, instead of just one picture. I've got enough pictures, I just need to find a cute, inexpensive frame to put them in. Let me know if any of you have seen any cute frames lately!


5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. Those kids are adorable, and I'm not just saying that because I'm related. I can't believe it's snowing there, it's just beginning to rain here. Hopefully we won't be coming up in a snowstorm this week.
See ya soon, and give those bathtub babies a kiss from grandma
Well of course it is snowing you live in Idaho you can never expect to see good weather when it gets so cold at night there.
I miss Westwood Discount, I loved going there and the kids were always able to get something fun and so were we!
I have yet to find anything like that here, we only have one dollarstore too.
I need to find all the fun thift stores and go crazy but nothing yet.
So what did you think of The Office? Rob loved it and really liked the beginning!
Later!
I LOVE Pictures of bathtub babies! Some of my favorite pics of my kids are when they are in the bathtub. Don't know what it is about water that makes them sooo cute....maybe it's because it washes all the dirt away so you can actually see their faces!!! Love and miss you guys!
i cant believe it was snowing. lucky for us, we still just have cold windy weather. Your idea on having pictures of your kids in your bathroom is a good one. Especially when you have the cutest kids next to mine of course.
i bet your glad the office is back on to occupy your thursday nights. we have seen a few episodes. maybe we will start watching it if it doesn't come between our favorite shows.
we miss you come visit soon
Cute pictures- I have bathtub pics of my kids in their bathroom. I love it. We were in Salt Lake yesterday, and I couldn't believe the snow! I don't want fall to be cut too short!
Post a Comment