Carson's latest favorite thing to do is the dishes. Everyday, usually more than once, he begs me to let him do dishes. I usually finish the dishes, put a little soapy water in one side of the sink, and give him a plastic bowl and spoon, and he's happy for hours (well, maybe 20 minutes). I always just pull over a chair for him to stand on, and I'm usually always in the kitchen when he plays. Well, yesterday, he was playing in the "bubbles" and I was getting McKenzie from her nap. As I'm getting her out of bed, I hear, "I have to go potty, peez!" I run into the kitchen to help him off the chair to take him to the bathroom, when much to my surprise, the only thing on the chair are his clothes! All of them. Where was Carson you might ask? Look for yourself...

Naked...happy... and I'm pretty sure he just peed (pardon my french) in the water! Good thing there weren't any dishes in it still!
5 comments:
HAHAHA!!! Where on earth did he come from?
And Cam, I am so excited for you and your new calling. How awesome! You will be PERFECT for the job. And if you want them to like you, you should just tell them your horn honking story. It's always a crowd pleaser! ;)
Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing. dad put the picture on our background for the computer. Oh, you've got a lot in store for you. He's just like his Uncle Taylor and I'm thinking he's going to be teaching McKenzie a thing or two, just like Taylor taught you.
Toooo Funny, can't wait to see the little bug!
LOL...that is SO funny!!! What a crazy and smart kid! Yes, he and Hunter would have so much fun creating "havoc" together! You know that saying about the "terrible two's"! Although I'm convinced it starts much sooner and ends much later. Lol
well at least your is in the sink naked and not just standing in the crib stripped down and peeing all over the bed and floor. Yes that is what my Hailey likes to do. I have to make sure she is in a onsie whenever she goes to her bed for night night, or nappy nappy ( that is what we call naptime funny I know)
that is too funny. What a smart boy to learn that peeing in the sink is alot better than peeing on the floor. At least there was no clean up after.
Post a Comment