So, Evonne changed her blog layout, and it looks adorable! (You should all check it out!) Anyway, it got me thinking how boring mine was, so I tried something new. I still want to know how to put more than one picture in the header, like she did, but I guess I'll just have to have her explain it to me.
So, this morning I had double shot duty! James had school, so like usual, he got out of taking the kids in for their shots. Carson and McKenzie's appointment was for the same time, and they both needed 2 or more shots. I wasn't really excited to do this alone, but I had no other choice. When we arrived at the doctor's office, Carson kept saying, "I don't wanna get shots.... No thankyou, Mom." I told him I was sorry but he really didn't have a choice. When I got to the desk to check in I saw that they had flu shots for adults and I decided to get one myself. I absolutely HATE getting the flu, and who has time to be sick with two kids anyway? So, I decided to go first to show Carson that it wasn't all that bad. (He actually held my hand for moral support.) After my shot, Carson got 2 on his legs. He cried for maybe 15 seconds, but got over it quickly. Kenzie then had 3 shots. Poor girl. However, the whole thing wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and we were out of there in 30 minutes. Both kids fell asleep all the way home, and I felt like I had been punched in the arm.
7 comments:
Oh, and I can help you with a multi-picture banner for the top...I just played around with Photoshop and created my own. It's just a jpg that I uploaded like a regular pic. We'll talk.
How do you do that??? I want mine to look less like a business website, but I don't know how! Yours is too cute.
I hate it when my kids have to get shots!
you two are amazing...my site totally needs an overhaul bad. i love the plaid paper the best!
You did a good job on your blog site. I tried to do the digital scrapbooking in photoshop but it was a little difficult if no one is there to help you out. Camerons aunt Polly does some cute things to her site. One day I will have someone show me the secrets. Good job taking your shot like a big girl. just kidding
I love your new layout. I need to be more creative with mine too but I just don't know how to do anything like that yet you and I will have to talk
Chloe had shots the other day too it was sad but it was also really cute to watch Caleb he had to hold poor little Chloes hand so that she would be ok.
Our next visit will be for Hailey and Caleb oh what fun!
Wow, you took one in the arm for Carson, I'm proud of you. That was almost as brave as taking two kids for 5 shots. You're quite amazing. Is Taylor being good?
I love the new Blog layout. Very cute.
Love ya,
Mom
What an awesome mom! Okay so how did you do your background? Too cute! Give me a run down and I'll see if I can figure it out. I just might have to go to Evonne's and make her help me...haha
Post a Comment