
So, as girls, we ALL have some wierd obsession about setting everybody we know up, am I right? Well, I'm no different. The past few days my brother came up to Idaho, to spend it with Carson for his birthday. We got to talking about all the annoying dates he's been on, and how he's not had much good luck in the "girl" area. Anyway, I told him I'd do some "advertising" for him, (even though he objected, hee, hee), and so here goes nothing! Take this good information I'm giving you, and get to work girls! If you think you know somebody that might be compatible...let me know. I'm starting my own dating service... right now!
Taylor is 24 years old, and lives in Salt Lake City. He served an LDS mission in Russia and is currently attending the U of U as a Pre-med student. (He will apply to Med school next year.) He's 5'9 (5'10 on a good day....okay....5'9 is the good day), and 170 lbs, (only 9% body fat...wink, wink!) He loves watching and playing sports (football and basketball mainly), going country dancing (you should see his moves!), rocking out to his new and improved guitar, and watching Flight of the Conchords on youtube. (Check these guys out if you've never seen them. I laughed way hard! Watch the "Business time" and "Jenny" and let me know what you thought!) Anyway.. sorry...back to Taylor. His idea of a perfect date would be cuddling up on the couch and watching "The Office" while he endulges in a chocolate covered strawberry. (only when the strawberries are in season, of course. He is a college student, and money doesn't grow on trees!) He's a very smart boy, but don't let his brains intimidate you. He still does and says "un-intelligent" things every once in awhile. For example: One time, Taylor was invited to a girl's birthday party...who happened to be a twin. He saw the two girls the day of the party and quickly leaned over to his friend and said. "It's ONE of those girl's birthday today, but I don't remember which one!" His friend just laughed at him. (Taylor was 22 when this happened!) .............done laughing? Okay, Taylor really is a very nice guy, and I hope somebody who reads my BLOG, may happen to know some very nice girl that might get along with him.
Oh, by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (today) CARSON!
7 comments:
Taylor's only problem is that he's going to the "U" which may show poor judgment. Oh dang, they talked me into teaching "down there" again this year--I'd better not say anything.
Hey, dad and I've got a cute girl, actually two that he could go out with. One lives down the street and the other one around the corner. Taylor will know exactly who we're talking about. How 'bout it Tay?
Lol....I keep racking my brain. I see a cute waitress or girl somewhere and he's the first one I think of =)
Happy Bday Carson! I was going to call today and I got so preoccupied with my front room, Parent Teacher (which didn't go good) and YW, then I had a Pres. mtg after our activity! So Sorry! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!
HAHA!! The twin comment is cracking me up. I'll be on the lookout for attractive females. Ugh, that sounded kind of creepy...
I hope that Carson had a great bday! We are still trying to decide what to do for Hailey We still don't really know a whole lot of people up here so it will most likely be just tha fam together maybe we'll watch a movie or something, oh what that is The Office night so you know what we will be doing!
Good luck finding your bro a date, remind him sisters are ver smart when it comes to setting thier brothers up -- that is how Rob and I met (through his sister, she just told him that she knew who he was going to marry and she was right!)
I dont see why your brother has such a hard time finding girls he is goodlooking. Too bad my sister is already married I would have liked to be related to you. Good luck in finding a girl.
Man, I'm glad you haven't done this for me.....I can see how dating he is frustrated. I'll send some girls his way for him.
Post a Comment