Christmas was great. We got SO much! Including a new car. (This we bought for ourselves!) My parents gave us a brand new flat screen tv, and James parents gave us some money to spend on something fun. The kids got more toys then we know what to do with, and I'm not looking forward to putting it all away. We're on our way home today, and even though we had a great time, it'll be nice to be back in our own bed. Thanks again to everyone for an awesome holiday!
3 comments:
It sounds like you had a very wonderful vacation. What kind of car did you end up getting? A flat sceen!?! Wow is it super nice?
Caleb starts pre-school on Monday and is so very excited, he get to ride the bus and can hardly wait.
Later.
Okay Cami, I need to know how on earth you potty trained Carson so early. Hannah is quickly nearing three, and I'm at my wits end!!!
It was so fun seeing you and going out for some "girl time". How does your clock look btw? Love ya lots!
Post a Comment