Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What we got for christmas

This was Carson’s pile from Santa Clause…

This was Kenzie’s pile from Santa…


My new Clock! I got this with the money James’ parents gave us for Christmas.







This is our amazing new flatscreen tv that my parents gave us. (Also notice my drapes I got for my birthday).





I gave James some clothes, shoes, the OFFICE SEASON TWO, and an mp3 player (to share of course!) James gave me a new bedspread, some money for I-tunes, some movies, and money for a shirt.


And… last but not least, we got ourselves a new car over the break! WAHOO!



We get our family pictures taken on Wednesday and I’m so excited! I’ll post pictures when I can.

We’re all trying to get back into our normal routine again, since Chrsitmas and it’s nice. Carson is being difficult lately, but I’m sure it’s just the age. We took Kenzie’s binky away the day we came home from Utah, and she’s doing surprisingly well. Also, she is getting closer to walking everyday. I can’t believe how old she is getting.

It was fun to see a lot of you over the holidays. Have a great week everyone!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff. I loved the bedspread and the clock. It was fun to see you. I can't wait to see your family pics.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all hit the jackpot pretty good!
Glad that you had a great break ours is already over we started back to school on Monday and Caleb started to I can't believ he is so big.
Anyways Looks like life is great!
Later.

Kim and Chet said...

I LOVE the clock! :)I'm glad you posted pics of it! Everything looks so nice...your drapes, bedspread all of it. Can't wait to see your family pics. I'm sure they will turn out so cute.

Evie B. said...

I love the clock, too! It was fun to see you guys over the holidays - too bad we can't see you more often. :(