Can I just say how much I hate not having the internet at home?!
Things are going well with us. James started school on Monday. He also got released from Young Men's on Sunday. (The bishop thought he was causing our little famliy lots of stress every Mutual night!) He got a new calling though, which he's excited about. He's the new Ward Finance Clerk. He'll be awesome since he's so good with money and math and stuff like that.
McKenzie is trying to learn to walk. She will take 1-2 steps so far, and she seems so big to me! She will be 10 months in a few days, and I can't even believe it. It's so fun to watch her and Carson play. They seem to get along really well together and I hope they will always be really good friends.
Carson keeps telling me all the time that he's "Being awesome". He also tells me how funny he is. He seems to have a pretty good self-esteem which is good, I guess. Lately he is always playing pretend, and I hear him talk about monsters and "Getting the Power" when he plays. He's a very entertaining boy to watch and listen to.
As for me, I've been reading the "Twilight" series. Need I say more? I really try to limit myself to reading only when the kids nap or are asleep at night. BUT IT'S SUCH A TEMPTATION! They are so good. I just started the 3rd book, and I love it. Other than reading, I started teaching singing again a few weeks ago which is nice. I also babysit a few kids on Wednesday's and a few other kids on Thursday afternoons. It's nice to be able to help out some of my friends. I also have New Beginnings on February 5th, and I think it will be a lot of fun. I'll give ya more details later.
Well, I promised Carson that I would go see the monster hiding in the firetruck (in the kids section of the Library), so I'd better get going. Please don't give up on my blogs even though I only update once a week (if that!) At least I'm still trying!
3 comments:
Well, at least you have an excuss to get out of the house. as for me I just sit around in my Pj's all day long not doing anything... I'm really just joking I don't think I could handly not getting up and ready in the morning even if I just stay home.
When your at the Library say hello to Becky Hadley the Reader's Advisor downstairs, that is my Sister. She can help you find any book you can think of, I even call her when I'm looking for things. Hope you get your internet figured out. We all love to see the pic's that you put on. Love you!!
I'm glad I finally got a little update from you. When on earth are you guys going to get the internet again? I can't believe Kenz is walking!
I think Carson is pretty awesome,too! Okay, aren't those books AWESOME!!! The movie comes out in Dec 08...I so can't wait!!! (although they are never as good as the books) Glad you finally got to read them.
Post a Comment