Kenzie and Daddy.
This is the family picture that I blew up and put in my house.
I think this picture makes him look.....sweet.




Okay, this one cracks me up. They look like they belong in the 1800's! I have no idea what they were doing, but they crack me up.



This one was my favorite of the kids.

So, as for us Kenzie is walking here and there. (4-5 steps at a time now). I've been teaching singing, babysitting a few days a week for friends, and exercising regularly. I feel so much better about myself and my days when I get a lot accomplished.
It has been so cold up here in Idaho, and I'm getting anxious for the spring time.
My dad has been working in Pocatello for the past week. He'll be here for a couple of more weeks, and it's been so fun to see him. Carson asks for him everyday now, but we only see him every few days when he's in town.
McKenzie has had an awful rash on her legs, and after about 5 days, I took her to the doctor and hopefully her new medicine will help soon. She's pretty miserable.
Well, I won't take anymore of Jill's time. At the moment, she is trying to help Carson keep his jelly beans in his mouth and not on her couch. I should probably go help.
I'll be back in one week!
8 comments:
What the heck Cami...There are jelly beans all over the place! :)
The pictures are so cute! And I love you hair!
So when you are down here in March.. well, I might be birthing a baby over spring break. I'm due the 25th but measuring about a week early so around the 18th. You just might be able to meet the newest little Englebright! But I might not be up for much partying. HA!
Those pictures are fabulous! I love Kenzie's hair.
Awww..Cami Jo they are all so cute! I love the one of Carson, it does make him look sweet. They turned out so good! I bet you had a hard time deciding which one to pick. Love you all!
Cami, these pictures of your kids are adorable! I can't decide who they look like...A little of you I guess.
I love your family pictures! That is one cute family. The kids look so grownup and I cant believe Mckenzie is walking. Cute haircut, it looks good on you
sorry my comment was the annoymous one
Your kids are so dang cute! I hope I have a girl next, it looks like they are such good friends! What a cute, happy family! By the way, love the hair!
Post a Comment