



Well, we're headed back home to Pocatello tomorrow. We had a fun trip, and it always goes by so fast. Easter was great and we had a lot of fun Easter egg Hunts. The kids had 5 to be exact. They got pretty quick by the last one!
We got to see our families quite a bit, and did so much all week. We even made it to the temple today which was so nice.
Now that we're headed back, I guess it'll be back to two or three posts a month. Please don't give up on me though! I promise I'll do my best.
5 comments:
WHAT??? Gone already? I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys. I thought for sure you'd be down here longer. I guess I'll have to see you next time. Love ya!!!
Glad that you had a nice spring break. It is always nice to get away for awhile but hard to get back into the swing of things. I will miss your posts all over again I like to be able to read about what you are up to. So until next time....
Im glad you had a great time in utah, I can't believe Mckenzie is one already. She is such a cutie. Have a great week and I will try much harder to blog more
I LOVE that little dress! Too cute!
Hey I hope you don't mind me snooping around a little, but I couldn't help.. I found you off of Michelle Tucker's blog! I just have to say your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Congratulations!! Feel free to check us out too! mccallzpark.blogspot.com
Post a Comment