Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenzie Jo!

Kenzie turned 1 year old yesterday, and we had a great time. We came to Utah yesterday for her birthday, Easter and because it is James' spring break. We had a little party for her last night and she got so many fun stuff. Thanks again to everyone who came and for sacrificing watching the "Games" for a little while! Here are a few pictures I took.


This is her flower cake that we made her. We gave her the entire yellow part to eat on her own.




We thought it was a good idea to put the onesie over all that hair. She looks like a nun or a maidservant!
Sorry about the red eyes. I'm not sure how to edit the pictures using my mom's computer.

As you can tell, she loved it. She was actually quite cleaner than Carson was on his 1st birthday.


Carson gave Kenz a bubble blower for her birthday. She (and he) loved it!

This is Carson eating the bubbles. Real healthy, huh?

We had a great time, and I'll post some pic's of some Easter pictures in the next few days.

10 comments:

Evie B. said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy Birthday, Kenzie!

Kim and Chet said...

What a cute little girl! Cute cake and I love her sweater too. Looks like she had so much fun. Happy 1st Birthday Kenzie Jo, we love you!!!

Shareen said...

That cake is adorable! She looks so cute as a nun. I can't believe she is already one. Happy Birthday McKenzie! Can't wait to see you guys.
Love,
Aunt Shareen

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't believe she is 1! I love the cake. Hey I have a new cell phone #. It's 870-5088. When do you guys head back to Pocky?

Mary said...

Fun! I love first birthdays. Especially the cake part. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time in Utah. I just loved our spring break hope you enjoy yours too. Happy Birthday Kenzie!
I have to start thinking about a 1st b-day around here too. so far the only thing we have planned is a run to Spokane to the docter to check on Chloe's foot. She is doing so good!!
Oh and I don't think any of us really want to eat the ants. I guess if we ran out of food we might but I might throwup if I think about it anymore.
later.

julie said...

Hi!! I can't believe Kenzie is already a year! When I left she was still inside of you! Insane. Amy Spicer kept telling me how adorable she was, so I'm glad I finally got to see her! And you look great too, I love you hair! Oh, and Carson is huge too! Are you ready for number 3 ;)...yeah, me neither.

Tori Price said...

Your kids are so cute! I already miss seeing you guys at church! I can't believe she's one, she's getting so big so fast. I think you need to get internet so I can have updates more than once a month...

Amy S said...

Hey Cami, I'm glad you found me. My how time flies! I can't believe she is already a year old. I remember watching her in relief society just sleeping in her carrier! What a cute family you have.

Anonymous said...

Cami,
how's it going? I haven't talked to you forever. check out our blog at toddandcamille.blogspot.com