Friday, March 7, 2008

Out for 2 weeks

So, this will be quick, because I don't have much time, but I felt like I should update quickly. Valentine's Day was nice. I got James some new basketball shoes, and he got me a new microwave. Romantic eh? That's okay though because that's what we needed.

So, the past two weeks we have been quite sick. I had a horrible flue where I didn't get out of bed for 3 days. I was just SO achy. Then, Carson got pink eye and then Carson and I got the vomitting type flu for about a day. Needless to say we are ALL VERY TIRED of being stuck in our house! Today is the first day we've all gotten out to do something fun. We're on our way to walk to the park with Jill and Ayden, and have a little picnic. It should be fun.

My family came up last weekend and it was so much fun. They stayed at a hotel close by so we were able to go swimming a lot! Carson hasn't stopped talking about swimming since. (or about Uncle Kyle!) Carson has also been calling Kenzie "Sweetheart or Honey" all the time.

So, I thought I'd let all of you readers who have blogs of your own know that I DO read your blogs, even though I rarely comment anymore. I just don't have much time. I'll try to do better though.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so sorry about all the sickness! We've had it here, too.

My e-mail is maryhicken@gmail.com

Kim and Chet said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I know the feeling..haha! Only mine doesn't go away quite as quickly :( Glad to hear that you are doing better and finally getting out of the house! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you got over your sickness just in time for us to come and visit you! It was nice to see all your smileing faces!!!!!
Can't wait to see you again!!!!