So, with the internet at my parent's house, and at the in-laws, I've become somewhat of a blogging fool this past week. Hey- I have to do it while I can right? Plus- the most exciting stuff happens when we're home to visit anyway.
Well, today we took the kids to Wheeler Farm. The only thing I really remember about this place is that I went as a kid, and a seagull pooped on my friend's head! Sad, huh? We went up with Melissa, my friend from Snow, and she took some pictures of the kids. She's an amazing photographer, and if anyone wants her number, fill free to ask! I'm going to attach a link to her photography blog, so you can see the pictures she took of Cars- and Kenz.
www.genuineexpressions.blogspot.com
Poor Carson had "The runs" and didn't get to enjoy the farm like most kids, but he is feeling better tonight. Poor guy had to go to the bathroom about 12 times when we were there! Anyway, Kenzie loved it, and we went early so it wasn't TOO hot! I am, however, LOVING the weather the past few days!
Today, I also went to lunch with most of my girl cousins, and THEIR kids. Yes, not my kids, only THEIRS! It was really fun to get together, especially because I got to let the kids nap at my mom's and go without them. Lunch always tastes better without kids. Don't you agree?
8 comments:
I think you need to change my title from "friend from snow" to "BFF."
Cam, I'm so glad Cars is feeling better, I'm so glad you have beautiful children, and I'm so glad you have internet for a change!
Does Melissa travel to Twin? I would love to have her take pictures of my family
Poor carson. I hate being the one who is sick and isn't enjoying the fun!
Those pictures were adorable! She is a fabulous photographer. Having such cute kids doesn't hurt either.
Cami I just got your comment about doing something while you were here! Next time we will for sure though I wish I would've seen it sooner, after school I do nothing!
Sorry Melissa, I'm her BFF. Ü
This is from dad Cami,
I thought Melissa was TOWFD.
Since Amy already has the BFF title.
Hmmm.. I'm wondering what the O stands for. Though the TWFD is quite clear. I guess I made an impression!
Cami, punch your dad for me would ya?
:)
Post a Comment