Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm BACK!

So, guess what? James and I FINALLY got the internet!!!! WE'RE BACK!!! Can you believe it? I decided to put my singing lessong money to some good use, and just do it! (Usually, I spend the money I earn from teaching on things I need, the kids need, or going out to eat!) I found a deal for $23 a month. So, not bad at all. All I had to do was go pick up my modem and plug it in. Simple as that. It's a high speed internet thing called Direct WImaxx. I don't even have a committment, so if it doesn't work like I want, then we'll cancel. However, it's been working great so far, so no complaints here!!

5 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so glad to see you're back and blogging :)

Emily said...

YEAH!! I'm glad your online now! Isn't it great to have at your fingertips.

Josh and Shalae said...

Yeaaaaaaaaa!! I like it when I get on and you've updated. Now it can happen more often.

Mary Clark said...

Im so glad, I have missed seeing what you have been up to. Keep us posted

julie said...

Yay! Now you most post every day! :)