Here is Carson, being a monkey, (maybe it's because their is a lack of monkeys at the Pocatello zoo... along with a lack of lions, giraffes, hippos, elephants, etc. But, thank goodness they have bears. This is one of the only REAl zoo animals they have. The rest of the zoo is filled with donkeys, birds, elk, and other various farm animals. Luckily the pass is good for Hogle zoo, the zoo in Boise and the zoo in Idaho falls, and it was only $35 for my whole family. It's still worth it!
This is a typical boy. Always climbing. Ayden (Jill's daughter) and Kenzie are a little more calm. (Or maybe just not old enough?)
So, I'm back to Jill's house to blog again. Did I tell you it snowed again yesterday? Obnoxious, huh? So, I had a good Mother's Day. I hope you all did too! James gave me a new journal and some cookies. James had to work most of the day, but he was home with me in the evening. James starts Jury Duty on Thursday, and I hope it doesn't get called because we want to BOTH come home this weekend for my Uncle's Wedding. If he has Jury Duty, then I will come home with the kids anyway, so we'll see.
So, random question for all you wives? Is it just my husband or do other guys constantly turn almost everything into a sexual comment!? I'll say something that has nothing to do with anything sexual. For example last night I said" Puerto Vallarta" for some reasaon and he turned around and said in his most sexy voice... "I'll PUERTO your Vallarta!" What in the world does that even mean? Maybe I don't want to know! Anyway, maybe it's just James, but I have a feeling their may be some other guys with the same things on their minds!
8 comments:
Such cute pics. I bet the kids don't care about the other animals. They looked like they were having a great time just being with you. And about James' comment, No he is not the only one that thinks that way and I've decided it doesn't matter how old they are either. But we love them anyway. Happy Mothers Day. We miss you!
My mom's right! Josh does that all the time. It's kind of funny sometimes. Anyway I hope that both you and James can make it this weekend. I'm excited to see you again.
Looks like you had fun at the zoo! It's ALL men!!! Especially your uncles...haha. Can't wait to see you either. Tell James good luck with his Jury duty and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Love you.
Nah, I think James is the only perverted man I know. ;)
Cam I can't believe how big and cute Kenz is getting. She is adorable!
So I think I only ever went to the Pocatello Zoo once in the whole longtime that I lived in Poc. It was never worth it.
As for the guy thing... I was reading your post to Rob and he smiled and said "I don't know what it means either but we can try it."
so does that answer the question?
We will be in Poc. for the 20th through the 27th of June if we can find somewhere to stay. we would love to see you while we are there. My baby turns 1 tomorrow!!
Haha, I think the James thing is funny because that's totally something I would say to my James and he doesn't think it's that funny... But your kids are so cute! I miss them both, is Kenzie starting to talk much?
My husband's worse than your husband with the sexual comments...they don't even make sense! And it's rubbed off on me now, too! I say the stupidest things.
Cami from what I have seen from you being down here...you also turn things around on me..when I was not thinking anything of the sort
Post a Comment