Sunday, July 13, 2008

Clips from the trip


Well, we are back. A big thanks to James' family for a great vacation! They were great to us, like usual. We are pretty spoiled to say the least.


We got back last night and are pretty tired. (Isn't that funny how that is? I always seem to need another break after a vacation!) So, mainly for MY parents, here are a few little video clips of Yellowstone, and Henry's Lake. (We stayed on a cabin on the lake, and it was BEAUTIFUL!) I'll catch ya all up later on our trip, and some pictures, but this is all I have energy for right now. Enjoy! (I video taped most of the really good stuff on my video camera. However, I don't know how to put any of that on my computer, so these are only short clips off of my digital camera.


Carson and Kenzie playing in the lake in Yellowstone.





A GORGEOUS waterfall (Extremely close up!) and Carson fishing on the boat. I initially had a better clip of him, when he was real excited because the boat was going "fast", but it didn't turn out.






10 comments:

Melissa said...

you're looking lean and mean Cam! I'm glad you had a good time!

Kim and Chet said...

Yay, Cami's back...with her camera too! Woo hoo :)

Hey, your plan sounds pretty good and mighty tempting. I've got something going on Wed. day but I'm really considering it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. You look GREAT!

Michelle said...

Yay you have your camera back! Looks like a fun vacation. That waterfall is amazing! Made my heart leap just thinking how high up you were. lol!

Good to have you back. :)

Anonymous said...

GLad you had fun I love Yellowstone, Lot of great Memories. I envy you guys that are so close. Can't wait to go again.

Mary Clark said...

Yellowstone looks so beautiful. I have never been there and we lived so close by. Im glad you had a wonderful vacation.

Kim and Chet said...

p.s. I get my template from thecutestblogontheblock.com (there is a link you can click on the upper left corner of my blog) You do it a little bit differently though but I love it because you don't lose any of your widgets!

Tori Price said...

Cami it looks like you had fun! And you look amazing! I haven't seen you in a few months but you seriously look so good and I love your hair too! Keep it up you really look great!

The Nelsons said...

That waterfall is gorgeous! We definitely should at least bbq before the end of the summer.

I can't believe you don't know Jorge. He is only the coolest. Just kidding! I have no idea what that was about. But! we are invited stamp out discrimination with him. Maybe it was the los nelsones thing?

Lindsay said...

You look so dang skinny in that top picture! You look great! Keep it up Cam! Your family is adorable. We miss you!