Friday, July 25, 2008

Thanks for the advice!

Thankyou- to everyone- for all your comments on my last post. I really appreciate all the advice, and I hope I didn't come across sounding to ornery! Really, my life is wonderful, and I have so much to be grateful for. But it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way sometimes.

So, last night I went to a few YW meetings, and the last one was a "slumber party" meeting with all the 5th level girls that I'm helping with for girl's camp. I didn't sleep over, but I got home super late! I was so exhausted this morning,and trying to sleep in a bit, when I could hear Kenzie throwing up in the hallway. Next thing I know, Carson was at it too. James left to work around 7:00am, after Kenzie pooped all over his work pants!!! After we cleaned the kids up, we all (excluding the working daddy) went back to sleep in "Mom's" bed, with saltine crackers and a garbage can nearby! Poor kids. They seemed to be feeling better when they woke up though. Kenzie did throw up again, after eating lunch, but they've both been acting fine since. I wonder if it was something they ate, or some little flu bug, maybe.

By lunch time, Kenz was a little tuckered out again, and when I came to check on the kids, after cleaning the bathroom, I found her asleep like this. Cute little bum, huh?

Anyway, our friends, Cameron and Mary Clark are in town visiting. We went to Wingers for dinner with them, and they are going to spend the night with us, and go swimming at Ross Park tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun. Carson has missed his little friends, Bailee and Braden! Also...they have a little one year old, Malia, and she weighs 25 pounds! Kenzie looks small normally, but she looks EXTREMELY little, standing next to cute Malia! She's a doll though. It's nice to visit with the Clarks again. They use to live in the apartment I'm living in now, but they moved to Twin Falls last year, when Cameron graduated from PA school. We sure do miss them!
Okay- so girls camp is on Tuesday, and I probably won't post again until I get back. Wish me luck!!! I have a few pranks up my sleaves....HAAA, HAAA,HAAA, (in an evil voice!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like just a bug. But if it were to happen again I would maybe worry alittle. Say hello to the Clarks for us. And have a blast at girls camp. play pranks but don't be too mean. Some of those girls have very tender hearts!
Later!!

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh, NO Cam! I'm sorry you have sick kids. That is NOT what need when you are already stressed. I bet you are so great at your calling. I think YW would be so hard because of the time commitment! You will be blessed. You are the most organized woman I have ever met! (remember when you would bring up detailed plans that were months away and I hadn't even thought about them yet?) You're amazing!

Jill Chatterley said...

Oh Cami that does not sound like a fun night.
Have fun at girls camp and dont fall for any of your own pranks. Have you ever forgoten that you put suran wrap on the toilet or the rubber band on the sprayer. NOT fun.