Saturday, September 20, 2008

All about ME!

Okay, so I've been tagged. I'm supposed to write 100 things about me. Sounds hard, but I'm willing to give it a try. Why don't you take a few days to read these. It might take a little while.

(I might categorize my list to make this easier for me.) Here it goes...

BACKGROUND INFO...

1- I grew up in Utah, where my family still lives.
2-I have 3 brothers and 0 sisters.
3- I'm a "Daddy's Girl".
4- I've loved to sing, since I could talk.
5- I graduated from Bingham Highschool with very good grades.
6-I got my associates degree AND my husband from Snow College.
7-I got married in the Salt Lake Temple
8- I've been married for 4 years.
9- I live in Idaho right now, while James is going to Pharmacy school.
10- We have 2 kids. Carson is almost 3, and McKenzie is 18 months old.


THINGS I HATE... (I've posted about some of these before, on my biggest pet peaves list!)

11- I HATE throwing up!
12-I hate when people say Rec-a-nize, instead of recognize.
13-I hate when people use bad language.
14-I hate not having any family live close by.
15-I hate beets.
16-I hate being ignored.
17-I hate scary movies.
18-I hate traffic.
19-I hate being self conscious.
20-I hate when other kids are mean to my kids.

THINGS I LOVE...

21- I love my family.
22- I love watching my kids play pretend. (especially when they don't know anyone's watching.)
23- I love being massaged, or having my back tickled.
24- I love keeping in touch with old friends.
25- I love blogging.
26- I love watching "The Office". Hillarious!
27- I love attention. Sounds vain, doesn't it?
28-I love my ward.
29-I love sugar.
30- I love to read!

MY LIFE TODAY...

31- I am a stay at home mom.
32- I teach singing lessons out of my home.
33- I have 7 students right now.
34- I have school everyday with my kids.
35- I exercise 6 days a week.
36- I am the Young Woman president in my ward, and I love my calling. I really do.
37- I usually pick 1-2 projects a week to accomplish. (Cleaning out a closet, organizing my singing lesson music, etc. These were some of my projects this week.)
38- I spend a lot of time at the Library and the Petting Zoo.
39- I go to bed, usually by 10:00pm everynight, and wake up before 7:00am.
40- I feel very busy everyday, but I LOVE my life right now. Wouldn't trade it if I could.

Places I've been...

41- I've been on a cruise to Mexico.
42- I went parasailing while in Mexico. (not by choice. I HATE HEIGHTS!!! )
43- Parasailing didn't turn out to well for me in Mexico. The boat died, and I ended up in the Ocean!
44- I've been to Florida and on a cruise to the Bahamas. (Honeymoon.)
45- I was in Hurricane CHARLIE, when I was on my honeymoon.
46- I had to evacuate my hotel room, dressed in my lingerie ROBE, and book it down to the basement, during Hurrican Charlie. Simple lesson learned.... I panicked. James didn't. James got dressed.
47- I've been to New York.
48- I posed for a picture with the famous "Naked Cowboy" while in New York.
49- I've been to Hawaii.
50- I've been to Texas.

Experiences I've had throughout my life...

51- I had my own show, singing at the 2002 Olympics.
52- One time my horn got stuck on an old car I had when I was at Snow College, and it wouldn't stop honking for about 30 minutes. (Not like beep-beep-beep-beep... but more like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Get the picture?)
53-Again....I panicked. When my horn wouldn't stop honking, I decided to drive it all around Ephraim, hoping it would stop. I finally ended up at a friend's house, after annoying the whole town, and he helped me out. Oh..by the way, it was 6:30am, and I was in a swimming suit, getting ready to swim laps at the pool. It was aweful!
54-I had a major headache after my horn didn't stop honking.
55-My horn never worked again. This is not a bad thing!
56- I just ran my first 5k a few weeks ago.
57- I ran it in 30 minutes.
58- I have a funny run. This I've been told.
59- James thinks I look like I'm tying to run like the baywatch girls. Isn't he sweet?
60- One time James asked me to show some friends how I run, and I agreed.
61- I slipped and fell, and wet my pants from laughing so hard.
59- I don't get embarassed easily.
60- I would suggest an epidural to anyone who asks. I don't like unneeded pain.


Groups I've participated in:

61-I was in a singing group called, Musical Wave, from the time I was 8 or 9 until I was in Highschool.
62- I was in Cantatrice. (The select girls choir my junior year of Highschool.)
63- I was in Madrigals. (The select boys/girls choir my senior year of Highschool.)
64- I was in FCCLA in Highschool.
65- I was in a 4H group when I was younger.
66- I was in Ascension in College. (The show choir)

Jobs I've had...

67- Dunford Bakery
68- The Mayan restaraunt.
69- Working as Santa's helper, at the South Towne Mal
70-Teaching singing lessons in highschool.
71- Western Watts. (Survey place. I did this in College!)
73- Ephraim Elementary. I worked with the Special Ed kids during college.
74- Holiday Inn. I worked at the front desk.
75-Convergy's.


Wierd facts about myself...

76-- I didn't become an official "woman" until I was almost 18 years old. You call me lucky? HA! I thought I was half-man! Scared me to death when it never happened!
77- James is the only boy I've kissed.
78- I tend to wet my pants when I laugh...really hard! (remember #61?)
79- Within the first 5 minutes of waking up in the mornings, I have made my bed and opened all the blinds in my house.
80- I love to chew on the little platic thing that attaches the tag to your new clothes.
81- If I get a lot of new clothes all at once, I save these little plastic things to chew on at a later time.
82-I bite my fingernails.
83- Sometimes... not always... but sometimes I put my fingernails behind the couch, against the wall, instead of throwing them in the garbage.
84- It grosses James out when I put my fingernails behind the couch.
85- I get sick and throw- up when I'm too tired.
86- I get sick and throw-up when I'm too stressed.
87- I'm self-conscious about my stubby fingers.
88- I'm even more self-conscious about my rough elbows.
89-I love to make lists of things to do.
90- I would die without a calendar, somedays.
91- I don't have as much patience as I would like, mainly with my kids.
92- I get really wierd late at night.
93- I tell a lot of stupid jokes. The later it gets, the dumber they get!
94- I'm not very domestic.
95- I giggle when I get embarassed.

Five more to go...AHH

96-I love all types of music.
97- I could never be a vegetarian. I love meat!
98-I like to write songs, and poems.
99- This took me a very long time to do.
100- I hope you aren't dead, from boredom!


I'm too lazy to proof read this. Sorry.

14 comments:

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHA!! Half man... :)

I love that you say you love lists, and that you made these facts into nice little organized lists. Cam, can you teach me your organization skills?

Emily said...

Wow! That was fun! I feel like I know you even better now! Behind the couch, huh??? ;-)

The Nelsons said...

It only took a couple of minutes. I didn't even have to break it up! Probably the most entertaining blog tag I've ever read. I love your stories. I might have to hear the Hurricane Charlie one in person! That's hilarious!

Shellie said...

Since I was there through most of those stories, I loved reading them again. It was fun reading the ones that I wasn't there for, like the car horn.
I disagree with you though, you are very domestic, is your house ever dirty?'
Loved it.

Jill Chatterley said...

That was a lot of work! But Im glad you did it because it totally entertained me.

Kim and Chet said...

That was fun to read. I'm glad I tagged you! (wink,wink) I like how you categorized them, too!

Don't forget where you were when you officially became a woman either...If I remember correctly you were staying with me, is that right? (or it was the morning/day after you stayed with me)

Anonymous said...

I love to make lists too. If I don't get anuthing done it is becaue I haven't made my list for the day, or I have very un happy kids that don't let me get anything done(like today).

Tracey said...

I have to admit I was laughing at the fingernails behind the couch one, that is sooooo gross! Joe does the same thing, but there either in front of the couch or in my car. GROSS!!!! lol

Danielle said...

Heeeheee...I love how honest you are. *Confession* I also fling my freshly-bitten off fingernails behind nearby furniture sometimes. It's so convenient isn't it? It feel so good to get that off my chest. Phew!

Tori Price said...

Cami I love you! And I miss you, you make me laugh all the time!

Mary Clark said...

Cami you are so funny and the greatest person I know. Very entertaining to read. Now I know you so much more

Michelle said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read #6 "AND my husband!" LOL

So, you and the naked cowboy huh? Should I ask to see the picture or are you naked too? ;)

I was in FCCLA too!! We're awesome.

#76 has me wondering which thing you're referring to. I can think of a couple hee hee.

Loved your post! I've done this too but you'd have to search for it on my blog. They are fun to read!

Mer said...

Of course I can help my mom email you those recepies. Beware she leaves stuff out so they never turn out the same as hers!!!:)

stephanie said...

I loved reading yours too! And I actually think Kenzie and Mason were born on the same day Mar 21st?