Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was next.

No more questions about "Who's Next". Yep. It hit me. Either it was inevitable, or I jinxed myself. (not really sure how to spell that.) Anyway, it hit me last night before bed, and I got maybe a total of 3 hours of sleep, broken up in 20-30 minute increments. Not fun. I HATE throwing up! Anyway, I've just taken a much needed shower, and I am getting ready to take a MUCH MUCH MUCH needed nap. Everytime I smelled myself, I felt like throwing up again!....too much information? Sorry. Sweet James stayed home from school today to watch the kids, so I've been able to just relax a little and get feeling better. I love him so much. He and Carson have felt much better today, which at least gives me hope. Anyway, Amy, I guess that solves one mystery... I didn't poison them all. Good to know, eh?

10 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

oh,Cam! That stinks!! I'm lad James is home so you can rest. Feel Better!

Anonymous said...

Get better soon! I hat e know that you are sick and I can't even come and help you out. you know that I would if we were there right?
Hey by the way... we are planning a little trip to come home and visit in November, for Thanksgiving, put it on your calender so that we can get together. I am not sure of the dates yet but I will let you know soon.

julie said...

oh sad! My heart sank for when I read the title. Nothing like puking to make you appreciate being healthy huh?

Josh and Shalae said...

So when I first looked at the title and it said Who's Next I thought you were referring to being pregnant!! However after catching myself up on your blog I totally changed my way of thinking. I'm so sorry you guys have been sick. That is so hard. I wish I could bring you dinner or something. Get better soon:)

Unknown said...

Oh that sucks. Hope you feel better!

Kim and Chet said...

Sorry you didn't make it unscathed. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Tori Price said...

Oh no! Feel better Cami!

Jill Chatterley said...

Oh YUCK Cami! Call me if I can help you out.
And it does not suprise me at all that you would clean up all those cds. I would have been OUT of there!

Kim and Chet said...

P.S. I just tagged you on my blog! I thought maybe you had done that one already so I didn't tag you at first. Can't wait to hear more about you! ;)

Erica Bazil said...

Poor Cami and family. I hope you recover soon like it seems your family did - thank goodness! It's no fun being sick. That was thoughtful of James to stay home.