Monday, October 13, 2008

Carson and his train cake





The cake turned out pretty cute, if I don't say so myself!

13 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Cuuuute!

Mary said...

That is SO cute! You did a great job!

amber-girl said...

okay...so you are officially hired to be our next birthday cake decorator!!! I love the train! So creative! Way to go! I have a friend who does cakes, her blog is listed on mine, you should check it out! You could really make some money like she does! Her blog is "Live one day at a time..."

julie said...

Um..yeah! Ethan is not allowed to see this cake! It'll make him cry when he sees his cake! Excellent job!

Anonymous said...

you are getting to be a great cake decorator!! good job!!
Hope that party went as well as the cake.

Anonymous said...

The cake turned out GREAT! Happy Birthday Carson!

Lindsey said...

How long did that take? Wow! I thought my bear cake was good.

Mary Clark said...

Where do you get such great ideas for your cakes. It turned out really great. Im sure Carson loved it. Thats great that james is letting you have a day off. Wish I could be there to help you have fun. I would drive the hour and half to Pocatello but Braden is having his birthday party that day. Hope you have fun on your day off

Josh and Shalae said...

Wow that cake looks amazing! I'll bet it tasted good too. Good job Cami. And Happy Birthday to Carson!!

Shauna said...

You are amazing!

Shareen said...

Okay, I'm officially impressed. Amazing cake. Thanks for letting us share Carson's birthday with you guys. It was so fun to have you here. We miss you tons :)

Kim and Chet said...

It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for inviting us to spend lunch with the bday boy :) Love you guys!

Emily said...

That cake was amazing! I bet he absolutely adored it! By the way, I have your product when you want it! :-)