Over the weekend home, we visited Gardner Village, with all it's Halloween decorations out, and the kid's lved it. They even got to go on a pony ride. Here are a few pictures we took.
Carson poked at the witches' chest a few times, and I couldn't help but laugh. They are rather large....and saggy!
What a cowgirl....yeehaw!
Say CHEESE!
This picture was taken at McDonald's when we stopped for lunch. I think she looks so old. Not my baby anymore.
First off...you totally crack me up! You are the type of friend that people just can't help but be happy around! Love it!!!
Hope things work out this weekend for your day off...turns out we might be gone...Russ got some sudden tooth pain that isn't going away, and we might have to go to Pocatello for an emergency dental visit....wait...that means we will be IN Pocatello...where you live...duh!
So, hey...if you plan something in town....I will most likely be there! Now watch...you'll plan something in IF and we will be stuck in Pocatello! Hah! That would be funny...mean...but funny! :)
How cute! isn't it funny that sometimes they look so old and then other times they don't, usually when they are just crying and being babies. oh what fun days ahead!!
So cute! I love that place and need to take my kids back for christmas card pics! (BTW, I stayed at super saturday til almost 3...I think. I was taking advantage of "alone" mommy time..haha)
6 comments:
First off...you totally crack me up! You are the type of friend that people just can't help but be happy around! Love it!!!
Hope things work out this weekend for your day off...turns out we might be gone...Russ got some sudden tooth pain that isn't going away, and we might have to go to Pocatello for an emergency dental visit....wait...that means we will be IN Pocatello...where you live...duh!
So, hey...if you plan something in town....I will most likely be there! Now watch...you'll plan something in IF and we will be stuck in Pocatello! Hah! That would be funny...mean...but funny! :)
How cute! isn't it funny that sometimes they look so old and then other times they don't, usually when they are just crying and being babies. oh what fun days ahead!!
So cute! I love that place and need to take my kids back for christmas card pics! (BTW, I stayed at super saturday til almost 3...I think. I was taking advantage of "alone" mommy time..haha)
I love Gardner Village. How fun!
How adorable! We need some fun things like that in Vegas. (More family stuff)
Cute I love the witches!
Post a Comment