Okay, just a few last pictures from our trip home. It takes so darn long to post them that I figured I'd just do it a few at a time. Anyway...this, my friends, is Amy! She got married in the Mt. Timpanogas temple last Thursday, and this is her husband Jace. It was such a beautiful wedding. I was so glad I was able to go home for it, and share this special day with her. Amy has been my best friend since we were 5. She's lived across the street from me since then, and we've gone to school together from kindergarten to graduation! We've had a lot of fun, and she's one of the funniest people I know. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Congratulations again, Amy and Jace!!!
Ashley, Amy, and myself at the temple.
Prepare yourself for the next picture. You may need to look away.
Nobody can be as pretty as the bride, I guess...so....why try?
Can I just say that I impress myself sometimes, by how hideously ugly I can look!? Come on... tell me your not impressed!
Ashley and I were having a little too much fun with Amy's mom's camera outside the temple. I'm sure Amy and her family loved coming across this picture when they went through them. Thanks again Ashley for the fun! I really miss hanging out with you! I really think you should come up this weekend for our girl's day out!!!
This is me, Ashley, and Ali. (Amy's sister, who I wish would just marry my brother, Cole-----too bad they are more like siblings than friends!) 
This is a very small picture that I stole off of Ali's facebook, of my brother Cole, with the kids at the reception. Sorry for the size. I still thought it was cute though, so I added it!
7 comments:
I'm leaving the first comment to apologize again for that horrible picture I made you all witness. I'm sure my Dad is SO embarassed that I would even pose for a picture like that, let alone put it on my blog! Sorry Dad.
I have never seen that side of you, only heard about it. You are so funny I'm glad that you were able to go have fun. Weddings are great!!
It's good to see that marriage hasn't changed you much.
Great picture of Amy and Jace, and even considering the "distorted" picture, they were pretty cute.
Glad you came down to see Amy and us of course.
She is gorgeous! How fun you were there to take part in her special day.
And yeah, the third picture totally made me laugh out loud. I love that it doesn't bother you. You're awesome no matter what your face looks like.:D
Haha!!! You put the picture up! Too funny. You're stinkin cute. The internet hasn't been working at our apartment..But I'll be dedicating a post to you soon. :)
Okay, first of all, congrats on the third little one!! Second of all, that's COLE??? I remember him as running around in his bedroom in his pj's and his little bed that looked like a car. That's crazy.
Post a Comment